No announcement yet.

rear on its way out..need opinions..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea if i bought it id buy the truss/skid thats made for it...that should make it a decent axle..
    -Jason
    99WJ 4.0
    IRO 3", SYE, D30 aussie/8.8 aussie, 4.10s, 33's, skids/bumpers

Comment

the only thing ppl have against them is the poor aftermarket... if what you need is within the aftermarket offered its not a bad axle at all...

Comment

yea im not looking to run front/rear lockers....if i find a used aussie for it, or i catch aussie making a few more which they occasionally do, maybe ill run front and rear aussies...
        -Jason
        99WJ 4.0

Comment

or just weld it......

Comment

Just an FYI Aussie still has the d44a locker in stock.... just thot id let ya know just checked their website

Comment

yea i know it says they do ive checked it numerous times but idk if its true or not...some people say they're out of stock who knows...
              -Jason
              99WJ 4.0

Comment

does anybody else make a locker? i was kinda hoping to lock mah zj

Comment

why don't you just call aussie and see?
                  Originally posted by Fast Orange
                  if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                  Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                  I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

yeah... don't you think they're website would be more dependable than some random ppl too??? becuase they obviously get them in limited numbers... maybe you can get em to put you on a waiting list....?

Comment

Originally posted by ruecifur View Post
                      why don't you just call aussie and see?
                      why when you can ask random people on the internet
                      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

how much wider is the WJ rear? cant you just put a 8.8 in it with the spacers

Comment

I think hes looking for something bolt in.... could be wrong tho

Comment

im tight on money, ive looked into the 8.8 and i dont think its worth the money..i honestly dont wheel THAT much and i think id be content even with going with 32's the largest..

WJ is 63.5" and i think 8.8 is like 58 or 59 correct? i may just gear the 30/35 combo just to save some money i know it may be the wrong decision in the long run but its affordable and i have a guy 5 minutes away in the area who can do it..hes licensed/certified as well and will guarantee/warantee it as well..

As far as i know aussie is the only locker available for the ZJ/WJ 44a axle...some WJs came with quadradrive which have the LSD in their 44a..in that case you cant lock it without an open carrier..
                            -Jason
                            99WJ 4.0

Comment

this was probably mentioned before but...what about a JK44?

Comment

its a great idea, but it wont bolt in and then itll be wider than my front 30..too much work for the amount of wheeling i do...
                                -Jason
                                99WJ 4.0

Comment

Working...
                                X