Death squeel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death squeel

Its getting annoying and a bit embarassing lol my jeep is squeeling bad and loud my dad always yells tighten your belts but how do i go about doing this thanks ahead of time for info
    95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

I believe you have a serpentine belt. Check to see if it has more crack than Harlem. If not, spray on belt dressing you can get at any parts store. If it truely is loose, you will need to replace the tensioner.
    88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

Originally posted by Wide-J View Post
      I believe you have a serpentine belt. Check to see if it has more crack than Harlem. If not, spray on belt dressing you can get at any parts store. If it truely is loose, you will need to replace the tensioner.
      Not on a 95... there is an adjuster bolt on the PS pump bracket. Loosen the PS pump bolts and tighten the adjuster. I would also go invest in a FSM or a Chiltons Manual, they have good pictures explaining basic stuff like this
      Originally posted by Fast Orange
      if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Working...
      X