Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 92xjlaredo View Post
    as of right now under 100 bucks lol

but it appears that within just a few minutes i already have my plan and im well within my budget hockey pucks for sure and ill probably end up with a couple extended stoppers for the rear. should be XJOffRoad lol
    We've all been in the super ultra budget club. I personally went from a budget boost, to a rusty's kit, to a slightly better RE/Rusty's lift to now Clayton arms and shit. Think about how much wasted money that was
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

so basically the only way to get massive flex and good on road properties is a long arm kit?
      -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
      https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
      I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
      -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Haha we do have a lot of xj's. Mostly cause we are all broke lol. Good info comes out of all the trial and error we have been through though just flex your front till you are just about to touch the fender then measure how much bumpstop you need in the coil. For the rear they sell them too, though i've never done it
        I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjlaredo View Post
          so basically the only way to get massive flex and good on road properties is a long arm kit?
          flex is limited by a lot more than your arms

long arms are good for the ride quality, as the main reason short arms suck when you go higher is the angle of the arms, and how they transfer road/trail forces direct to the jeep

anything over 3.5" should have a long arm IMHO

flex isnt everything...a properly setup suspension, good tires, and lockers (traction) will do you more good than insane flex....unless you like RTI ramps a lot
          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
          Originally posted by DizzDizz
          aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
            Haha we do have a lot of xj's.
            technically the reason sis has so many XJs is because thats the only community we ever recruited members from (xj community on JF and similar)

its way less like that these days, but there was a time when SiS was legitimately 95% XJs
            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
              technically the reason sis has so many XJs is because thats the only community we ever recruited members from (xj community on JF and similar)

its way less like that these days, but there was a time when SiS was legitimately 95% XJs
              Were getting over run by TJs and purple race cars
              I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                Were getting over run by cheerleaders
                Fixed
                I drive a Datsun

Comment

Working...
                X