Clear All

2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
    MK2 Jetta > M3
    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

many much drifting was had in that supercharged pile
      I drive a Datsun

Comment

owned it for 6 months, and it got 2 rear ends poor little miata.

Comment

The thought process behind wrapping the manifold is good but the heat will crack the manifold faster. Just a thought.

Comment

Well, i was kinda in the air with it myself, but i new for certain i was gonna wrap the pipe sitting next to my distributor and felt it would be half ass to wrap only that part. and being as it is goin to be wheeled and come across water at some point i wrapped it and silcone treat the wrap to help with going from really hot...to really not hot as quick

Comment

More pictures added to the album.

Comment

little preview of how it looks so far. sorry for the delay. being a jackass in class i had my project suspended for a week wasnt allowed to have it in the shop....childish i know.

Comment

Hopefully it was worth it. I always liked wiring the horn to different things, or blasting carb clean down someone's ass crack. Looks sweet though
                  1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                  1999 sierra
                  1967 M725 Big and Slow
                  -Dan

Comment

no its bullshit for walking out the through the garage doors to leave on a friday instead of the front door located on the other side of the building,

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w71C4...&feature=share

Comment

Looks good, looks familiar too

Comment

Sorry been slacking with updates got caught up with school work and what not, Im currently waiting on some parts. I decided since i was gonna block off the existing return line on my rail and take the core out and run the regulator out the bleeder valve to up my pressure but its looks ugly so im gonna get the returnless rail and do the same thing minus blocking off the return port cuz, it doesnt exist and will look much cleaner. more updates to come im just finishing up school here this week and will have more free time.

Comment

So you aren't running a return?

Comment

I am, im removing the core from the bleeder and running the return though that port so that my AFPR is actually working.

Comment

putting it after the existing regulator on my rail was still only giving me 45lbs when i need some where around 65ish i wanna say.

Comment

Working...
                                X