Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you feel your long arms are worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats what i figured but shouldnt be as bad once im on 35s?
    00 xj hp44 aussie lsd 5.38s, d60 welded 5.38s, 37" MTR Kevlars on 17" H2 wheels, chevy one ton steering, comanche rear leafs, 11" inch travel bilsteins in the front 14" in the rear

98 xj hp30 open 4.10s, 8.8 lsd 4.10s, 33" duratracs on 16" moabs, ruffstuff frame stiffeners, custom 3 link 3/4 heims for the upper and 1.25 for the lowers, f150 10" travel shocks in the front with 3" coils and yj brake hoses, an extra main leaf in the rear and 1.5" lift shackles in the rear

Comment

i did it primarily for the ride difference. if my jeep were lower i may not have done it. it was just over the point where the ride was sucky and bad for joints, wallowed out my bolt holes, etc. my arms made it feel like it was on its stock setup with a level arm. haven't done anything more crazy offroad, although i know the jeep keeps the tires to the ground better which is a definite plus.

for me, offroad performance, definitely a little better but you have to understand and pay attention to the rig closely to know the difference but for on road it was a world of difference and i wouldn't go back.
      Hack Shack Racing #4632 Jeep TJ

Comment

Working...
      X