setup bearings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• setup bearings

does anyone have any setup bearings for a dana 44 that i could borrow? i need to set up my diffs and don't really feel like grinding out some old ones or ordering a set for 60 bucks
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

took me about 10 minutes to grind out a pair with a dremel with 3 cut of wheels on it (didnt have grinding wheels)

just did this a couple days ago. i could bring em' to the meet and greet for ya if thats soon enough
    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

maybe i'll try to grind out my old ones if it only takes ten mins... i'll let you know if i need them at the m&g. thanks sam
      Originally posted by Fast Orange
      if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

yea alll it takes is a very little bit of metal ground off. i just made a bunch of quick passes til i was all the way around the bearing about 3 times
        www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

FYI used bearings are usually more worn than new bearings and if you set up the thing with the used ones and then throw the new ones in you might get fucked.

Comment

Ive had good luck with setups bearings. My d60 set is new, and my d44 set is used, both have given me nice patterns in the end
            1950 Willys Trail Rig
            2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

Working...
            X