No announcement yet.

AC leak...HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you drive it to west haven ill help you out got everything we need in my work van

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
      True. On bigger units we charge it with r22 and nitrogen to detect leaks then you pull a vacuum after to remove all that.
      Why use refrigerant and nitrogen? We only use nitrogen.

Comment

Originally posted by bmxnick7 View Post
        Sounds good, I will be contacting you some time soon. U have a cell i can reach you at? PM me if need be
        97 Chevy Blazer LT 2" Body lift, 2" Suspension lift, 31" General Grabbers AT2. Sold
        96 Jeep XJ Classic 6.5" RC lift with 33" Duratracs. Sold
        00 Jeep XJ Sport 4.5" lift 33" BFG MudTerrains

Comment

Originally posted by bmxnick7 View Post
          It's inert
          I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Oh and you can release it into the atmosphere. Are you certified recovery tech? Thats on the test

Comment

Originally posted by blazerguy912 View Post
              i am willing to pay someone a little somethin somethin to help me at least find the leak..fixing it isnt really that much of an issue..looks like u might be able to do it for me?
              I hate to sound like a douche but no. I have a lot going on and am leaving for 3 months in early October so the time I have is spent tying up my loose ends. Sorry man

Comment

Working...
              X