new wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new wheels

im thinkin about buyin new wheels mine are borning and don got much backspacing i rub the control are and i dont like how the look im lookin for something in expensive wit good backspacing i want them to stick out what your guys opinion

i really want to help but it hurt to read your post. I know this forum isn't about grammar but DAMN SON, Spellchecker was created for a reason, use it! and the occasional punctuation would be nice too

unless you want to have black wheels like everyone else, theres not to many choices below like $90 a rim. just look at rims with jeep 5x4.5 bolt pattern and backspacing around 3.5" or 3.75"
    up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
    eliminator MJ - Sold
    99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
    Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

look at cragar or black rock steel wheels. 5x4.5 bolt pattern. 4"-3.75" backspacing
      I drive a Datsun

Comment

What the hell are you saying?

Comment

I sincerely think this guy is a troll.
          Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
          93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
          Eric

Comment

dont feed the trolls
            -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

Comment

maybee u shuld looke in2 sum dick Cepek ryms
              -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
              -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
              -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
              -57 GMC Pickup
              -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

I would check the Summit racing, they got some good deals on it. I dun got dem bear Cragar soft 8 wheels for 39 a piece. 5x4.5 3.75" BS
                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
                X