im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Both are ghey
    89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
    95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
    97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
    If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

I've seen some pretty gnarly four-doors.

That being said, most people will probably hate the four-doors versus the normal 2-door, or the JK in general.
      2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
      MK2 Jetta > M3
      Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i like the four doors for some reason, then again i do have a little one and if i have another after we buy a house then i may be looking into a four door. seems pretty practical for a family jeep without ending up in a goofy little liberty.
        Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

I think that stock JK's look so gay. Those flares are fucking huge, the wheels have crazy high backspacing and the stock tires look so tiny. That being said, I like the two doors better.
          1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
          1999 sierra
          1967 M725 Big and Slow
          -Dan

Comment

Add stubby bumpers and tube fenders and they start to look mean. Those would be my first 2 mods. And I'm partial to 2 doors. As to trail capability, would it not be the same as any other short vs long wheel based rigs? Both have there ups and downs.

Cause I want one

Comment

the 4dr's fucking amaze me. That wheelbase is unbelievable. We ran one with 3" of lift and 35 a/t's, open/open up trail 13A down by rock creek. its a blue/black with some pretty nice size boulders and with all the rain the previous day was essentially like driving up a river. Anyways, this jk held its own. and needless to say i was impressed.

At first i didn't like the jk's, but with a small lift and some tires, these things are incredibly capable. I think jeep really hit a homerun with them.

I think the only advantages and disadvantages between the two would be wheelbase and vehicle weight. I guess you buy to what suits you as a owner.
              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

We got a 2011 4-door at Enterprise the other day. The interior is miles ahead of the old JK and is actually pretty nice to drive. As a DD I would definitely rock one and as Zullo said they are very capable vehicles with a little bit of lift and some bigger tires. However, that damn 3.8 is terribly underpowered. Can't wait for the Pentastar at the end of the year.
                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                  We got a 2011 4-door at Enterprise the other day. The interior is miles ahead of the old JK and is actually pretty nice to drive. As a DD I would definitely rock one and as Zullo said they are very capable vehicles with a little bit of lift and some bigger tires. However, that damn 3.8 is terribly underpowered. Can't wait for the Pentastar at the end of the year.
                  A four-door with this and some goodies would be a hell of a capable rig.
                  2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                  MK2 Jetta > M3
                  Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

four dooooorrrrrrr:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJcWVfhm3Cs&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJcWVfhm3Cs&feature=related[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFylP-fRXDI&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFylP-fRXDI&feature=related[/ame]
                    1999- TJ Sahara: 2.5" OME lift, 31" MT/Rs on Dick Cepek DC-1's, Warn front bumper, Smittybilt swing out rear, Herculined tub, Corbeau Baja JPs w/ 3-points

1998- Audi A4 Supercharged heavily modded: SOLD

Comment

if you were to wheel the thing a lot i would say 2 door just because of the maneuverability.

If you want a people mover / more space get the 4 door. its just whatever matters more to you
                      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

deffently going to look into a four door after i finish my xj they look beast with the doors off
                        2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
                        97' zj
                        2012 surbra imperza DD
                        im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

I'ma buy one in about 6-7 years. Used, maybe 2nd year of the pentastar.
                          Already planned my build
                          2.5/3" lift, poison Spyder brawler bumper, crusher flares and corners, sliders
                          37" tires, 5.13 gears, detroits.
                          I cant wait, Been really banken on winning the lotto lately. Hasn't panned out yet...

Comment

Working...
                          X