Running Skids with a Clayton Crossmember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running Skids with a Clayton Crossmember

Is / does anyone run skids with a Clayton crossmember? I have a t-case skid now so should I just start welding things to the crossmember or is there a better way around this? Anyone having pics would be nice too. Thanks!
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

don't weld to the crossmember. it is thick enough where you can drill and tap it and just use some countersunk hardware through your tcase skid. a drill and a little bit of time and home fab work and you'll be all set.

want a hand, lemme know buddy
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
      don't weld to the crossmember. it is thick enough where you can drill and tap it and just use some countersunk hardware through your tcase skid. a drill and a little bit of time and home fab work and you'll be all set.

Thanks dude
      I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post

i did this
        I drive a Datsun

Comment

Working...
        X