ZJ lift and tires.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZJ lift and tires.

Going to be lifting my ZJ soon and putting some 33's on it. I'm going to buy all new stuff. For the lift, I want to go 3.5-4". I was thinking the RE superride kit for $800+shocks, but ive been out of the loop for a while and was wondering if theres any new companies out there I should be looking at.

For tires, I was considering just bending over and getting the KM2's at like $180 each from tire rack, but again was wondering if there is anything significantly less expensive and comparable that I should be looking at.

Lastly, i'm not installing this shit. Ive done enough lifts, who wants to install it? Seriously, let me know your price and availability.
    2001 TJ
    2001 Tahoe
    2013 M3
    1986 R65
    1997 Blackbird
    2013 R1200GS

Can't go wrong with RE stuff. A lot of the Grand Cherokee guys go with Iron Rock Offroad for their stuff as well. Can't go wrong with KM2's either, they are awesome
    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Wow... iron rock has a tri link LA kit for 1400 bucks... HM.
      2001 TJ
      2001 Tahoe
      2013 M3
      1986 R65
      1997 Blackbird
      2013 R1200GS

Comment

i have a zj with a 4" lift (rough country) and the biggest tire i could put on was a 32 with out trimming
        right now i have 31x10.5
        just sayin
        TeamRedNReckless

98 zj 4" 31's no fenders or doors -Retired-

4x4 Abbreviations

Comment

Originally posted by loudobbs View Post
          Wow... iron rock has a tri link LA kit for 1400 bucks... HM.
          Prettty sure their trilink is actually a wristed radius arm not a 3 link
          dirty30

Comment

I just got the iron rock 7 inch front and rear long arm kit for my zj,didnt put it in yet but all the parts look pretty good,kinda expensive though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
              Prettty sure their trilink is actually a wristed radius arm not a 3 link
              Yeah, im all for that. Has caster adjustment too which makes me happy after chrome grills trials and tribulations.

$2500 for their premium kit seems cheap to me... $1400 for the kit im looking at with front long arms, track bars, shocks, rear u/lca's, etc seems like a killer deal.
              2001 TJ
              2001 Tahoe
              2013 M3
              1986 R65
              1997 Blackbird
              2013 R1200GS

Comment

Originally posted by wrpoole View Post
                i have a zj with a 4" lift (rough country) and the biggest tire i could put on was a 32 with out trimming
                right now i have 31x10.5
                just sayin
                I fit 33's with a 2" bb sagged back to almost stock with some trimming and bump stops.
                2001 TJ
                2001 Tahoe
                2013 M3
                1986 R65
                1997 Blackbird
                2013 R1200GS

Comment

In the back of jp magazine theres a coupon code for 10% off.I think the shipping on the kit was like 220.00 though.

Comment

Working...
                  X