No announcement yet.

Tube bending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So heres my plan, im going to go to advance, get a exhaust down turn tail pipe type piece with a 90 degree bend, slot the tail pipe, and hammer it over the rotted part rockslider, and just weld that together
    God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by gobigorgohome View Post
        So heres my plan, im going to go to advance, get a exhaust down turn tail pipe type piece with a 90 degree bend, slot the tail pipe, and hammer it over the rotted part rockslider, and just weld that together
        that is silly by the way. uber weak, and you are probably welding it to crap metal.

i would spend that $10 on a nice shirt at marshalls and go fill out some job apps.
        www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
          that is silly by the way. uber weak, and you are probably welding it to crap metal.

i would spend that $10 on a nice shirt at marshalls and go fill out some job apps.
          X2 wasting your time there bud
          I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Working...
          X