Buffalo-Metal Hybrid Bumper.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

nom nom nom
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

The finished product:

If I feel gitty tomorrow I get pictures in the light
          I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

looks good in person as well

Comment

Dang, came out awesome
              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Damn Jon came out sick!!!!

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Took some pictures in the sun today. The bumper is completely tied into the frame back past the steering box with 1/4" plate steel. It should be plenty beef for recovery. All in all, it was a lot more time consuming then I thought but I had a blast doing it.

Comment

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

looks good what is it with everyone and silver gay ass steering?
                      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
                        looks good what is it with everyone and silver gay ass steering?
                        I wonder where you got that from

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                          I wonder where you got that from
                          saying it to annoy you. the bushwackers didnt blow off last night i wonder whos did then?
                          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                          2001 wj tbd
                          1974 5 ton

Comment

Looks really good....been waiting like 18 days for my actual JCR prerunner bumper to come in...looks just like it.

Comment

Hey, what kind fo paint and how many cans of primer and paint did you need?

Comment

Originally posted by cherokee-at-16 View Post
                                Hey, what kind fo paint and how many cans of primer and paint did you need?
                                I shot 2 coats of primer over it and about three or four coats of black (semi-gloss rust-o-leum)

All in all I used one can of primer and two cans of black.

Comment

Working...
                                X