No announcement yet.

Fox 2.0 air shocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unfortunately no wheeling shots. whenever i go nobody i'm with remembers to bring a camera... including myself. hah.
    1994 jeep grand cherokee. Totaled in an accident in 2010 from the stupidity of another driver. Brought back to life by the determination and hard work of me, myself, and i. too many mods to list. all work was done outside my apartment in a dirt parking spot. It's on 2.5 ton rockwell axles... if you want to know more, ask me... i swear i'm friendly.

Comment

seems like you got more flocks outta the air shocks.

how's drivin in rain? gettin your trunk all wet?
      2 tj's
      3 yj's
      2 xj's
      i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

the trunk gets a little wet inside but not bad. i'm gonna do a rubber boot kinda seal which will keep all weather out.
        1994 jeep grand cherokee. Totaled in an accident in 2010 from the stupidity of another driver. Brought back to life by the determination and hard work of me, myself, and i. too many mods to list. all work was done outside my apartment in a dirt parking spot. It's on 2.5 ton rockwell axles... if you want to know more, ask me... i swear i'm friendly.

Comment

mind showing us the upper mounts? some interior shots.

showing us that you have something is not tech, showing us how you did it... is
          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

very true. i will get inside shots either tomorrow or the next day.

Comment

"when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

sis was giving him a virus every time he logged on. not sure if he'll be back because of it.
                "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
                  sis was giving him a virus every time he logged on. not sure if he'll be back because of it.
                  the "virus" was only on the homepage, so if he just goes to the forum there wont be a problem.

either way it wasnt a true virus of any sort at least that im aware of, just tripped warnings
                  - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                  or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                  Originally posted by DizzDizz
                  aliens probed my husband

Comment

Will maybe you should rebuild a new homepage.

Comment

Working...
                    X