Project Swamp Thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I has exhaust!

Spintech muffler with 8 inches of pipe on the back, with a hanger to the stock rubber isolator. I still need to put a downturn on it so it doesn't vapor lock, but it's a hell of a lot better than sounding like a freight train
    2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
    MK2 Jetta > M3
    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

rectangle muffler.....you get the point....IT HAS 4 SIDEZ!!!!
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
      Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
      he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
      Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
      i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

A teaser until I take more pics/upload them...

MK2 Jetta > M3

Comment

Bam.

MK2 Jetta > M3

Comment

Holy old.

Replaced the rod ends in my steering, replaced the trackbar with the one from OER4, got me some Ravines and a D30 diff cover, and some other stuff. The parts pile is slowly growing, but put on hold while I solve the wiring harness issues.
            MK2 Jetta > M3

Comment

Bump. Motivation time.

Started stripping the interior to track down exactly what the mice ate under the dash. Found out they chewed through my registration (wasn't valid anyway), but nothing else. Pulled all the subwoofer wiring out, fuck that thing I don't need it. Spliced in wires for the fuel pump harness, so we have a moving, drivable XJ.

Now to clean the shit out of it and get it moving in time for OER5.
              MK2 Jetta > M3

Comment

Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
                Bump. Motivation time.

Started stripping the interior to track down exactly what the mice ate under the dash. Found out they chewed through my registration (wasn't valid anyway), but nothing else. Pulled all the subwoofer wiring out, fuck that thing I don't need it. Spliced in wires for the fuel pump harness, so we have a moving, drivable XJ.

Now to clean the shit out of it and get it moving in time for OER5.
                you better bring it to oer5 ive never seen you wheel before in that. ever.
                1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

Originally posted by tjramplebump View Post
                  you better bring it to oer5 ive never seen you wheel before in that. ever.
                  Bump. Give me my 20 bucks and you will.
                  It runs. I fixed the wiring harness. Took me a day before I ran out of wire and had to borrow some from Big Al, but it runs and moves. I'm getting my tires moved to my Ravines, getting a new locker for the front, replacing the front pinion seal, doing fluids, and the worst part- trying to deal with the DMV and getting it registered again.

Goal is movable, maybe drivable on its own, to Drop The Hammer. Otherwise it's getting towed there, but it's going to Drop The Hammer.

Junior's back, bitches.
                  MK2 Jetta > M3

Comment

guess i gotta get that trailer huh??

get it regie'd!!!
                    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Working...
                    X