Netrachamp1853's builds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netrachamp1853's builds

Thought Id att my 99 and 89 XJ's in with all the others.

I bought my 99 about a year ago and soon after bought a Rustys 3 inch AAL kit and installed it at my fathers shop.

Of course it didnt stay like that for long and i bought used arms and springs and brought it up to 4.5 inches and 33's
    98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Chopped the rear quarters

Went to pepboys and bought a 40 dollar ladder rack and made up my own roof rack to hold my hi-lift and extra steering parts
    98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Then of course i had to whip up some neat wing nuts for the hi-lift

got a front bumper for free..Someone with a mullet deff made it..but hey it was free and doesnt look half bad..notice the threads at one end.

Comment

Did a little reenforcing on the front axle.

Got some baja claws off Joe Nitro..parked it on some topsoil that was dropped off at my house.

Comment

Since i had a sweetass front bumper i thought i should make a rear..I used peices from a universal hitch for my unibody tie-ins

Comment

Random pic buried in my front yard

Along the way lockright lockers went in front and rear and im currently trussing and adding ZJ rear disc brakes which I'll have pics of soon

Comment

Now my 89 I picked up for 100 bucks from a guy that was gonna junk it, he said it shot sparks from under the dash when he last went to start it 4 year ago...but it fired right up for me! My plan s to make a road friendly lifted XJ as a DD

other then the one good rust spot the whole thing is solid so i took some time to make some floor pans.

then i raped the 3 inch fabtech lift from this 90 XJ i have around and installed it,,swapping out the D35 for an 8.25 at the same time.

junked the shell of the 90

89 with 3 inches of lift and 33's

Comment

So l'll keep this updated on any changes

Comment

half yo pics are broken
                  www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Alright, well I thought i would add to this..most are action shots cuz i always forget to take pics as i go along..So i'll try harder next time.

Comment

This was the D30 right b4 it went in, trussed it, braced all the control arm mounts etc..

Comment

I also geared my D30 and 8.25 to 4.56, owen bent up a sweet rear truss and I added ZJ rear discs that i got off some grand i founds in a swamp all burnt up haha

Comment

And most recently i rubbed a tree the wrong way and shattered my rear quarter glass

Comment

I replaced it with aluminum instead of putting glass back in..I'll post some pics tonight as soon as i get them off my phone..Also bought my gf a 98 cherokee with 100k on it..Shes already lifted on 31's..I'll havbe pics of that up tonight too.

Comment

Originally posted by netrachamp1853 View Post
                              I replaced it with aluminum instead of putting glass back in.
                              I LOVE BLIND SPOTS!
                              www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                              X