2003 TJ Rubicon
    • 4.0/42rle/np241or
    • 5.13's
    • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
    • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

• Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
      rock krawler is cheap garb too......

shoulda went with clayton, new double sheer tracbar mount....... stopping there, you didnt hear that from me.
      clayton is indeed a good set-up and obviously a good name. but i knew that you would be welding it, so i said no

kidding. i really couldnt afford a 280 dollar track bar right now If i could, I def woulda gone that route or RE HD

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• rk is probably the best bargain for a trackbar out there.

i approve
        www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
          rk is probably the best bargain for a trackbar out there.

i approve
          thats why i went for it. It was either 140 for RC or almost 300 for Clayton or RE. I figured I would stay away from RC for once

Comment

• Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
            not when I have Clayton, TNT, and LII for options I want something thats going to last me a while. I like RC stuff but I would rather pay a little more for something better
            So are they durable???
            2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
            • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
            • 4.0/42rle/np241or
            • 5.13's
            • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
            • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

• ^LOL

speaking of being durable...I went to rebuild my upper joints today and the driver side joint was bent. so i bent it back and rebuilt it anyway. I wasnt about to deal with getting a new one

Comment

• not been impressed with the track record on rc lately. just when i thought they were improving thier shit i keep hearing of all these problems.

what diameter are the upper joints? i mean you could bend it back lol, couldnt have been too intense
                www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

clayton is indeed a good set-up and obviously a good name. but i knew that you would be welding it, so i said no

kidding. i really couldnt afford a 280 dollar track bar right now If i could, I def woulda gone that route or RE HD
                  better be kidding dick.
                  No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

• Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                    not been impressed with the track record on rc lately. just when i thought they were improving thier shit i keep hearing of all these problems.

what diameter are the upper joints? i mean you could bend it back lol, couldnt have been too intense
                    I know right? Not sure what size they are. prob around 5/8-3/4" shaft diameter. I bent it back the best i could.
                    Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
                    better be kidding dick.
                    I am kidding

Comment

• I haven't had any issuse with mine yet

Comment

• after a fat lip and a battle getting the jam nut off the bent TRE, the new ones are in. just gotta give a redneck alignment tomorrow to get it better. its close, just not close enough. still waiting to get the damn track bar.

Comment

fine ill just use the 4.5 inch coils i just bought you on this jeep
                          quoted for evidence. had to get the coils somehow didn't ya
                          I drive a Datsun

Comment

• holy snape stuff just keeps going wrong. i got death wobble 4 times on my way home from class...its a 2 mile drive. still waiting on that damn track bar. I went to tighten it up just for shits and saw that I was leaking coolant so i lifted the hood and saw that my mechanical fan was rubbing against the radiator and not just the shroud. sooooo I went and bought a new one as well as some new motor mounts because they looked like this....

Another fine product from Rustys Offroad products

Comment

• holy shit that is no good. I hope you got quotes from vendors when looking at the RE track bar. Most guys like fullsizexj sells shit so much less than RE's msrp in case you didnt know.

Comment

• Originally posted by crosbike View Post
                                holy shit that is no good. I hope you got quotes from vendors when looking at the RE track bar. Most guys like fullsizexj sells shit so much less than RE's msrp in case you didnt know.
                                This. i got a quote for 174 a piece on long arms from fullsizexj
                                God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Working...
                                X