• Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
    i think im going to wait to get some sx's sorry mang
    aight dog

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
      well im blaming it on bush
      damn him

anyway, I ordered front and main frame stiffys today from hd offroad engineering. and that cooper place wants 300 a tire so fuck that. he was even like wow you should prob look online or something. at least he was honest. Summit racing has km2s to ship next week for 780 shipped, so i think im gonna go that route.

Comment

• This has probably been covered... but 33s or 35s?
        99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
        http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

• 35s
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

• The cooper stt's have gone way up in price lately... last time i looked they were more expensive than the kevlar mt/r's at my local town fair tire (not saying they have the best prices, just what i noticed)

Comment

• Originally posted by XJtheXtremeJeep View Post
              The cooper stt's have gone way up in price lately... last time i looked they were more expensive than the kevlar mt/r's at my local town fair tire (not saying they have the best prices, just what i noticed)
              i noticed that as well. they were like 260 a pop in summit or something ridiculous. kevlars were 275

Comment

• Well sir i thought about it i say go ahead and get the other tires and come on up
                1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

• Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                  Well sir i thought about it i say go ahead and get the other tires and come on up
                  that fucker better respond to me than!!!!!

Comment

• i also got a 35" spare to throw in

unless the guys wrong about how they are
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

• friday is going to be a happy day stiffys and box brace should be here. not to mention my BFGGOODYEARCOOPERMICKEYTHOMPSONTOYO KM2MTRSTTMTZMTs should be here

Comment

• i work.

you make more money than me not working.

if you lived in NYS id cut your balls off bc i got 30 bucks back from taxes.

Comment

• all the free money i got went into tires and stiffys

Comment

• Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                            friday is going to be a happy day stiffys and box brace should be here. not to mention my BFGGOODYEARCOOPERMICKEYTHOMPSONTOYO KM2MTRSTTMTZMTs should be here
                            yer welcome
                            I drive a Datsun

Comment

• Well seeing as you got all this money to spend now maybe you could buy me something? :caughWJliftcaughcaugh:
                              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                                friday is going to be a happy day stiffys and box brace should be here. not to mention my BFGGOODYEARCOOPERMICKEYTHOMPSONTOYO KM2MTRSTTMTZMTs should be here
                                I hope your BFGoodcooper MTZ's don't come...
                                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
                                X