No announcement yet.

My green Xj

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks dude, i'm painting them now and they look even better hahaha.
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Looks like shit.

How much?
      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

^---
        2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
        MK2 Jetta > M3
        Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
          Looks like shit.

How much?

hahahaha to make them? or to sell them?

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
            hahahaha to make them? or to sell them?
            both lol.
            -Caleb

Comment

the superflex joints were 35 a piece from rubicon express, the rest of the steel cost like 10 bucks from logan, i have lots left over too and have the right size hole saw for notching the tube for the joint to fit in. so if you wanna make a set or have me help you make a set, i'll be happy too.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Hrmm, I think im buying that set off NAXJA, but Ill let you know.
                -Caleb

Comment

alright do it up

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

the new uppers are in.
                    figured i'd take a pic, yes i painted them lime green, i don't care its a suddle touch, very un-noticable and i like the color lime green so
                    also have the new clayton lca axle mounts on there.

everyone keeps asking me when i'm gonna go to longarms, but i really dont see a need with shortarm angles this flat

ohhh and a flexy shot at the beach..... rears tucked very fast, definite need for rear bumpstops also proved thursday on the rocks

ForSure Motorsports
                    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

picked up my dana 300 today.

debating whether i should just flip it, twin stick it and mate it to the AW4??

or... if i should make a 231 crawl box and then mount it to that.... decisions, decisions.... help me here.

ForSure Motorsports
                      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
                        picked up my dana 300 today.

debating whether i should just flip it, twin stick it and mate it to the AW4??

or... if i should make a 231 crawl box and then mount it to that.... decisions, decisions.... help me here.
                        Well it all depends on your budget. When i did mikes it cost about 400 to do. but we already had a clocking ring
                        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

well i plan on cheating with the flip... just run it upside down with cable shifters.

the advance adapters kit to mate the 300 right to an AW4 is like 250...

idk what the crawl case would cost, gotta check that guy on pirate.

with 4.56's in the axles a ~7:1 low range would be sweet
                          Last edited by Zullock Holmes; 04-06-2010, 05:01 PM.

ForSure Motorsports
                          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

http://www.downeastoffroad.com/miva/...tegory_Code=tc

says for yj but im sure it can be modded for an xj easily
                            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                            2001 wj tbd
                            1974 5 ton

Comment

http://advanceadapters.com/product/2525/50-3021.html

to mate it up and then i can make a set of sweet ass cable shifters for 100 bucks, and just twin stick it myself.

save some cash in comparison to that kit, which IMO isn't worth it, cause the 231/300 doubler kit is like 600.

ForSure Motorsports
                              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Twin stick with a d30??? hrmmm... you must has other plans if you are going to do digs right???
                                2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
                                • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
                                • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                                • 5.13's
                                • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
                                • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Working...
                                X