just did lift..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

theres ones for sale on here for 75 bucks
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

says they are dry rotted dont wanna fuck with that i have a 5spd so i dunno about 33"s maybe 32's

Comment

Originally posted by WTNFDXJ View Post
        may go to clayton tomorrow and get longer brake lines so i dont need to worry about breakin the stockers
        just rebend the front line straight and for the rear get the 77 f250 flex line to the axle or one from a yj.
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

i bent the front already ill, ill go to advnced and see what they say about the rear lines if they can get em

Comment

dont worry about the swaybars. I have a 3" on my jeep too without them and it is perfectly stable. looks good I may have missed it, but are they 31's on there now?
            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Sway bars suck. After using my JKS on the other jeep with a 5" lift like 4 times I got sick of it, didnt hook them back up, and eventually removed the bar.

Now on this new jeep I just removed the bar when I did the lift
              FUCKING GENO

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                dont worry about the swaybars. I have a 3" on my jeep too without them and it is perfectly stable. looks good I may have missed it, but are they 31's on there now?
                the tires that are on there now are 235 75 15 dakota m/t's

Comment

Yeah thats like a 29".

You can rock 33's all day long on a 3".

DO IT!
                  FUCKING GENO

Comment

the cherokees flex line if 14.5 inches long the yjs is 17.5 inches long and the 77 f250s is 20 inches long i got the f250 one in mine.
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by PapaGeno21 View Post
                      Yeah thats like a 29".

You can rock 33's all day long on a 3".

DO IT!
                      jeesh i wanna pay the lift off before i get new tires already lol

Comment

since th pics were takin this morning the flares have came off

Comment

sweet dude! nice green steering BTW

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

jut got my bumper today thanks XJtheXtremeJeep it required a little trimmimg of the header panel but nothing major..

Comment

looks good but need pics in the light. needs scratches and dents.
                              2001 wj tbd
                              1974 5 ton

Comment

oh trust me the scratches and dens are there

Comment

Working...
                                X