just did lift..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just did lift..

just got my lift installed today man it looks good. started at like 10 am ups guy got here at 1 just as i was getting the last leaf spring out.. had some trouble with the u bolts being a mother fucker but i conquered them.. runs good now i need some discos and longer brake lines ill get some pics tomorrow!
    Last edited by WTNFDXJ; 04-27-2009, 09:16 PM.

Pics or it didnt happen! What are these discos Sway bars are for noobs.
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

haha i dunno how id like it with out the front bar i dont have the back ones.. i can go snap a pic now to prooove it to you lol

Comment

Its really not bad with out the front sway bar. Most of us XJers on here run with out em.
        -Caleb

Comment

heres a before the lift look at how bad the ass end is down

and my crappy night pic

Comment

i don't run front sway bars on mine and it really doesn't bother me. its really not that bad there's not a lot of body roll on it. how much lift is it? gonna be some trimming for 33's?
            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

its a 3" im gunna stick with my tires i have now they are like a month old and cant afford new ones yet

Comment

yeah juts dont run sway bars the xj's are pretty damn stable without tthem

Comment

damn all this no sway bar talk has me thinkin of takin em off tomorrow

Comment

you wont notice a big difference.
                    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

and itll beat the hell outa doing discos

Comment

Just do it. Then chop your fenders and do 33s with lockers and gears.
                        -Caleb

Comment

no sway bars is free
                          2001 wj tbd
                          1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                            Just do it. Then chop your fenders and do 33s with lockers and gears.
                            if u have 33" to donate ill take em lol gonna undo the sway bar tomorrow! and damn its gunna be 7o my doors are comin off too!!

Comment

may go to clayton tomorrow and get longer brake lines so i dont need to worry about breakin the stockers

Comment

Working...
                              X