Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously? Have you seen my jeep?
    Dan.
    2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
    www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

• Dan's is concourse-ready compared to Phil's.

Suck it up, you did some unibody damage. Reinforce your shit.
      2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
      MK2 Jetta > M3
      Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Originally posted by Robin Fairchild View Post
        Dan's is concourse-ready compared to Phil's.

Suck it up, you did some unibody damage. Reinforce your shit.
        I don't think you've seen my jeep lately! Anyway, that is nothing. At least no reason to sell it.
        Dan.
        2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

• Not close to selling any more. I'm going to stiffen it 2x6 and trim the doors. I can't sell it after that shit and the fact of it managed to survive me beating it all weekend. question with out out boarding how can I get my shocks up higher? I am not liking no rear shocks.
          OER The bad judgment Olympics.

Lowlife 35x12.5s on 3 inches of lift.
          General Tires are

Comment

• Cut the lower brackets off. Center the lower mount on the axle tube. Burn away.
            2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
            MK2 Jetta > M3
            Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• http://stores.dmrtransmission.com/-s...Categories.bok
              Dan.

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Robin Fairchild View Post

Cut the lower brackets off. Center the lower mount on the axle tube. Burn away.
                Ok but that doesn't help the fact I didn't have a shit ton of up travel if I move them up any more I will barely have any up travel at all.

General Tires are

Comment

• Originally posted by Luke95 View Post
                  Ok but that doesn't help the fact I didn't have a shit ton of up travel if I move them up any more I will barely have any up travel at all.
                  Ohhhhh boyy

You do realize you raise the lower mount? Or else that modification would be pointless
                  -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
                  -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
                  -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
                  -57 GMC Pickup
                  -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

• Originally posted by CntStpTheStnk06 View Post
                    Ohhhhh boyy

You do realize you raise the lower mount? Or else that modification would be pointless
                    Thats what hes saying. If he only raises the lower mount there will be no up travel. So you either need shorter shocks, or hoops like I posted.
                    Dan.

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

• Originally posted by CntStpTheStnk06 View Post
                      Ohhhhh boyy

I get this I may just throw in some stock shocks with them raised for now then do the hoops when I have money again.
                      I will loose some down travel oh well.....

General Tires are

Comment

• I have been running stock length shocks in the rear with the mounts raised for like 3 years. It's not an RTI champ, but it's fine. If I felt it hindered performance a lot, I'd have changed it. Proper bumpstops are crucial.

That being said, I will definitely be going through the floor with the shocks once my cage is done.
                        97 XJ.

Comment

• My shock mounts cut off shortened and reused seams to work good best part there free.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry View Post
                            I have been running stock length shocks in the rear with the mounts raised for like 3 years. It's not an RTI champ, but it's fine. If I felt it hindered performance a lot, I'd have changed it. Proper bumpstops are crucial.

That being said, I will definitely be going through the floor with the shocks once my cage is done.
                            Im not seeing an issue. I cant see a problem with it until I have a major remodel. I want to go bilstien and through the floor out back but till then cheap is good.

General Tires are

Comment

• I just said fuck it.
                              Welded em back on then put in a peice of square 120 wall tube as an upper mount.

Today I am going to look at the DD mod.
                              F2shity IDI Supercab with a 7.tree

General Tires are

Comment

• That truck sucked dick. But.....
                                The Powerchoke is becoming a reality! DD status!
                                No more dd for my heep! Time for stiffeners new shafts up front rear floor is getting cut! Going to cut my rear fenders to fit some bigger meats. Some new meats are in the plans. A new setup for steering is also being thought up. I am pumped for this! No more worrying about making it to work in the morning!
                                Loving my job even more just got my apprenticeship all filled out and filed. Life's looking up finally.

General Tires are

Comment

Working...
                                X