Project Black Betty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Load*Star View Post
    Oh, and at least Smiley made it to California.
    Dude you too?
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
      my pic from this weekend:
      Did you drive over that?? Or back-off after the picture was taken???

POSER
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

• Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
        Did you drive over that?? Or back-off after the picture was taken???

POSER
        least i own something to pose
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

• i own something too its just still in construction lol

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

• So time to get some more parts on this thing. My shocks came while I was gone so I plan on installing them hopefully with the front frame stiffies installed and all 4 limit straps. I still have to put in my new t-case also. Waiting for the weather to clear and the jet lag to pass

Comment

• you forgot custom valving...

Comment

• what valving are you going to be running?

Comment

• Jon's gay
                  Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• no compression-all rebound, it's how jon rolls.

ForSure Motorsports
                    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

• Originally posted by lilnapsak View Post
                      what valving are you going to be running?
                      CUSTOM!!!!!!!!!!
                      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                      Originally posted by DizzDizz
                      aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                        CUSTOM!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Welded in front frame stiffeners yesterday. I got them from Tim down at LII. Honestly this was one of the easiest mods I have done. The pieces fit great and welded in easy. Put a flap wheel on the grinder, removed all the undercoat off down to clean metal and then welded them in. When I was done I added more undercoat over them. Once this was done I went to install my new shocks but hit a snag.

The Fox's have heim joints in them so they obviously cant work with a bar pin. Anyway, I found these trick pieces from JKS which should be in next week. Then the shocks can go in and everyone will be happy...or at least me...

Comment

• What's wrong? You don't like the moon bounce in your front end???
                            sigpic
                            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Someone makes a rubber bushing for the fox 2.0s. Will sent me the link a while back. I actually just ordered them for mine. On sale for like 10 bucks (bushings for one shock). I think off road warehouse has them but im not 100% on that.. maybe will can chime in on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by lilnapsak View Post
                                Someone makes a rubber bushing for the fox 2.0s. Will sent me the link a while back. I actually just ordered them for mine. On sale for like 10 bucks (bushings for one shock). I think off road warehouse has them but im not 100% on that.. maybe will can chime in on this.
                                I talked to will about this before I ordered the jcrs. I can post the link here he gave me if you want. I wanted to keep the heims in there but if not you could convert them to poly. My rear fox's are polly bushings.

Comment

Working...
                                X