X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilnapsak View Post
    through the floor.
    No kidding

Just wondering what your plan was for doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by crosbike View Post
      No kidding

Just wondering what your plan was for doing so.
      got started on the hoops. nothings burned in yet

Comment

got the thor panels, some LEDs and wired them up.

and got pulled over (for tail light modification) leaving my neiborhood to get the new flasher relay . no ticket. just told me the lights are illegal because they dont have a refective surface.

Comment

the cop must have had an attitude! get some relfective tape and do some areas in the back and see if that'll fly

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
            the cop must have had an attitude! get some relfective tape and do some areas in the back and see if that'll fly
            i thought about that.. but i think im just going to make 2 stickers in some reflective vinyl i have at work and put them somewhere near each light

Comment

well i found manual tan door panels/regulators after 3 years of searching

found a cheap detroit for my 8.8 local

the guy didnt want to take the 4.88 ring gear off.. but REFUSED to give me the pinion for some reason

the fox shocks i ordered were on back order and i eventually had to cancel the order to afford xmas presants. so shocks are on hold for a little

Comment

mine came with those door panels stock biotch
                - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                Originally posted by DizzDizz
                aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                  mine came with those door panels stock biotch

Comment

With the detroit and some C-clip eminators that would be a stout axle and would be closer to stock width.

Comment

for your rear shocks, are you going to keep the stock mounting location on the axle or raised? cause if you have raised ones 14 might just be too long. just curious not criticizing.
                      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
                        With the detroit and some C-clip eminators that would be a stout axle and would be closer to stock width.
                        thats a chunk of change im not willing to spend on it. stock exploder shafts are cheap and real easy to come by. im going to pick up spares when the detroit goes in.

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
                        for your rear shocks, are you going to keep the stock mounting location on the axle or raised? cause if you have raised ones 14 might just be too long. just curious not criticizing.
                        original plan was through the floor with LII hoops. theres a mock up pic in the beginign of this thread..

but i might end up making shock towers out of some 1/4" plate instead. still through the floor, but closed off in the wheel wells. i cant run the shock as straight up and down as id like with the hoops, because the hoops would hit the rear seat before they latch, and i have to keep the rear seat for my neices. i would be able to keep the floors closed up easier this way too.

Comment

thats a chunk of change im not willing to spend on it. stock exploder shafts are cheap and real easy to come by. im going to pick up spares when the detroit goes in.

original plan was through the floor with LII hoops. theres a mock up pic in the beginign of this thread..

but i might end up making shock towers out of some 1/4" plate instead. still through the floor, but closed off in the wheel wells. i cant run the shock as straight up and down as id like with the hoops, because the hoops would hit the rear seat before they latch, and i have to keep the rear seat for my neices. i would be able to keep the floors closed up easier this way too.
                          Ya def understand keeping the rear seat feature.
                          Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

teaser until a custom bar is made up

cant fucking wait to see what this thing can do out in the woods

Comment

i was the first emerald pearl with LEDs

suck it
                              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                              Originally posted by DizzDizz
                              aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                                i was the first emerald pearl with LEDs

suck it

some pictures it looks emerald, but mainly heavy looks blue to me
                                Last edited by lilnapsak; 01-19-2012, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X