No announcement yet.

ZJ Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is pretty sweet. Just get that 35 out of there! But, I'm sure you have plans for that already
    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

I originally planned on an 8.8 but if i come across a 44a cheap i might throw that under it since i already have alot of parts for it.

Comment

Got the front diff together.Superior gear 4.56's and the poison spider diff cover,some new ball joints then cleaned and painted the knuckles.

Comment

Finally got the front tires on,had to beat the jack stands out of the driveway it was on em so long.

Hopefully going to get the steering,rear diff and mount the fuel tank soon.

Comment

looks sweeeeeeettttt
            -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
            -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
            -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
            -57 GMC Pickup
            -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

Finally started work on the zj again,installed the iron rock otk steering setup.

Mounting the gas tank next and then hopefully plating the unibody.

Comment

faWK YA BUDDY! get shit done dude i wanna see you wheel it this summer!
                -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

this is one of not so many zjs i like
                  98 xj, 4.0, AW4, 231 AA SYE, 4.5"RE/RC, CA drop brackets, 33s, and some other stuff

Comment

I normally don't like the obnoxious green, but this doesn't look that bad. Good shit!
                    sigpic
                    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Finally started working on the zj again,got the fuel and air tanks mounted,bedliner on the floor.Starting to put the interior back in over the next few days,still have to mount the fuel filler somewhere and get some diamond plate to cover the tank.Anyone know of a place to get diamond plate at a reasonable price?

Comment

With the interior finally in.

Comment

Working...
                        X