Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
    Fixed

That thing looks awesome, man. I have a set of front/rear 97+ flares if you want them to try and make rears out of, I have no use for them. I might even have a second set.
    I appreciate the offer but I honestly don't have the motivation for that job anymore lol. I still need to wetsand and put some wax on this thing to protect the paint and I can't find it in me to man up and do that!

Comment

Originally posted by DrThunder View Post
      I appreciate the offer but I honestly don't have the motivation for that job anymore lol. I still need to wetsand and put some wax on this thing to protect the paint and I can't find it in me to man up and do that!
      I can believe that... If you bought a house it will take up your time in most cases.

Comment

Truck looks great. How is it registered? Old vin and year or using the donor vin and year? I think the official name for that color is "Amber Fire Pearl Metallic"
        Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Originally posted by Keelyle View Post
          Truck looks great. How is it registered? Old vin and year or using the donor vin and year? I think the official name for that color is "Amber Fire Pearl Metallic"
          Thanks Kyle! It's registered as an 89 comanche still. I went and registered it before I put all the time and effort in. I'm curious as to what the emissions station will do whether it be tailpipe test or if they will just scan the OBD II. It's due in february.

Comment

That's a good question on the emissions.

IMHO the only things I'd do to it would be a set of rubicon machines finish moab wheels and ATs and I'd put silver "Jeep" on the headerpanel with commanche emblems on the doors printed in 01 xj style vinyl in silver. Loving the original seats, those are way more comfortable then xj late model xj seats.
            Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Originally posted by DrThunder View Post
              Thanks Kyle! It's registered as an 89 comanche still. I went and registered it before I put all the time and effort in. I'm curious as to what the emissions station will do whether it be tailpipe test or if they will just scan the OBD II. It's due in february.
              if its registered as an 89 and the public vin matches as an 89 then it will be tested as an 89. if the public vin doesnt match vin then in some way put something over it (business card etc) and let the person know ahead of time to use the vin off the registration. Can always come up to dayville and ill test it for you also
              up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
              eliminator MJ - Sold
              99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
              Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

did you sell this?
                - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                Originally posted by DizzDizz
                aliens probed my husband

Comment

2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited