project revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
    Are you going to put this under a buggy or something??
    Something like that
    2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
    97' zj
    2012 surbra imperza DD
    im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

• LOL. With the amount you're going to spend you may as well bolt a seat to the axle and try driving it around.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Originally posted by hoggie101 View Post
        Trade?
        For?
        Dan.
        2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
        www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

• For that kind of money you could put the current axles under the other jeep and build a pair of one tons.
          Dan.
          2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

• Originally posted by ct67_72 View Post
            For that kind of money you could put the current axles under the other jeep and build a pair of one tons.
            Too heavy
            97' zj
            2012 surbra imperza DD

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
              LOL. With the amount you're going to spend you may as well bolt a seat to the axle and try driving it around.
              You sir just volunteered to pull me around on my axle when it rolls
              97' zj
              2012 surbra imperza DD

Comment

• Buy a Dynatrac 44 or some shit instead of spending the same money on an axle that's way too nice for anything you're gonna put it in. You're just going to destroy it anyway.
                2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                MK2 Jetta > M3
                Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Too heavy
                  Too heavy to what? Keep the wheels on the ground when your super off camber

Seriously though. Make me an offer. I have these knuckles just sitting here. I also have a good set of locking hubs, carrier, brakes (6 lug) spindles etc.
                  Dan.

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

• Idk I only really have stuff to trade don't want to spend any more money on the waggy 44
                    97' zj
                    2012 surbra imperza DD

Comment

• Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
                      Buy a Dynatrac 44 or some shit instead of spending the same money on an axle that's way too nice for anything you're gonna put it in. You're just going to destroy it anyway.
                      The point is my axles will survive so all I'll need is a new engine
                      97' zj
                      2012 surbra imperza DD

Comment

• i can build you a pimp dana 60 with aftermarket everything that chances are you cannot break for a whole lot less.
                        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

• Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
                          i can build you a pimp dana 60 with aftermarket everything that chances are you cannot break for a whole lot less.
                          This. For that kind of money, you could have a 60, with rcv's or chromos, a selectable locker and reid or whoevers knuckles. and be indestructible.
                          I dont mind trading. Just dont know what you have I could use
                          Dan.

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

i can build you a pimp dana 60 with aftermarket everything that chances are you cannot break for a whole lot less.
                            Bing bang boom.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah I know 60's are way cheaper I just don't want a 60
                              97' zj
                              2012 surbra imperza DD

Comment

Yeah I know 60's are way cheaper I just don't want a 60
                                You just want to build a 9" just to tell people you have a 9"?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X