• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

holy shitballs
      Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Finally got to do a shake down run, did good, still need to work some kinks out. The spartan locker is noisy but it started to quiet down. Cant wait to finally beat on it.

Comment

Originally posted by WAD357 View Post
          1/2"? I guess thats what the rear is then too cuz its matching. Im trying to figure out how to run 9/16ths. gotta drill my hubs out...
          I don't know if you are talking front or rear, but I put 9/16" on my front 60 to match the rear 14 bolt, no drilling required. I will try to find the part number, but you can go to Napa and look through the book. The shank on the studs is bigger than 1/2", it necks down where it is threaded. Bring an old stud to the parts store for reference, just find the ones with a 9/16" threaded part.

Pete, the Jeep looks great, planning on upgrading tires?
          1950 Willys Trail Rig
          2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

eventually, there were cheap, and with them being grooved they actually work okay. there gonna hate mud but I try to stay away from that anyway.

Comment

looks nice man
              "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

You have always had one of my favorite YJ's and now you made it even better. Good shit, Pete
                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Who turbos a YJ?
                  That is MINT! I love the build dude
                  OER The bad judgment Olympics.

Lowlife 35x12.5s on 3 inches of lift.
                  General Tires are

Comment

Working...
                  X