- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

• -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

• The new ad campaign from Enterprise

Oh and i need a money tree. Since i got the Jeep at 150k, I have put about 20k on it. I have no idea when the diff's were changed last, so i decided to look into it. Turns out I need 75-140 Synthetic gear oil and Mopar Friction modifier for the QuadraDrive. At a cool $100 for 4 quarts of oil and two bottles of additive
          Last edited by Pedro; 04-04-2011, 08:14 PM.
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• That sucks but its better than having to rebuild the diffs if something happens.
            -Caleb

Comment

• yeah those stupid little friction additive bottles are like 10 bucks a pop, I had to get that stuff for my traclok.
              Last edited by clean4drxj; 04-05-2011, 05:32 PM.

Comment

• i have that stuff at work for cheaper
                I drive a Datsun

Comment

• PETE!!! you going to be at club comp??I can probably get that sstuff alot cheaper than a hundo.
                  2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
                  • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
                  • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                  • 5.13's
                  • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
                  • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

• already got it Josh, but I appreciate the offer buddy!
                    P8R

OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• I've heard you can use lucas oil stabilizer in place of the "friction modifiers". I use a like 3:1 ratio of the cheapest 75-140 i can find and the lucas. wayyy cheaper, even though lucas is still $11 a quart.
                      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

• Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
                        I've heard you can use lucas oil stabilizer in place of the "friction modifiers". I use a like 3:1 ratio of the cheapest 75-140 i can find and the lucas. wayyy cheaper, even though lucas is still $11 a quart.
                        I wouldnt be surprised, but for the few bucks it would save me it is worth it just to get the right stuff and know its done right
                        P8R

Comment

• BlingBlang
                          P8R

Comment

• so shiny. do want.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                              BlingBlang
                              Damn. Please keep it that nice. Please?
                              sigpic
                              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Get sliders?
                                -Caleb

Comment

Working...
                                X