Pirelli P-zeros? or scorpions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirelli P-zeros? or scorpions?

Well I think on the way to Caleb's on a road with "raised structures" I must have hit something without realizing it, I can't think of any other cause. I checked my tires on my DD today and one had a bulge in the sidewall. It looks like a tumor or bell's palsy. Anyway I have 2 questions. Anyone know where I can get some cheap Pirelli's? I have Scorpions now and would like to replace them with those or the P-zeros becuase I have yet to slide out in a corner with these tires. Also how safely can I drive this? Should I put on a donut to take it to get new tires or just not worry?
    p.s. I have needed a new set all summer so it is not a worry that I will replace all 4.
    Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
    93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
    Eric

I would replace it ASAP
    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

replace

Comment

Replace it, but isnt the p zero line street/car tires and scorpoin line is the light truck line?

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Working...
        X