Needz tirez and wheelz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needz tirez and wheelz

So my wagoneer is a big rust bucket and I need new tires and wheels before I can do anything so it can actually move. 33"x12.5x whatever rims. preferably not shiny and gay.

Thanks

I have 15x10 inch 6 lug rims you can buy.
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

so it turns out i need 6 lug on 5.5 rims

Comment

yip, thats what I have.
        -Caleb

Comment

piczors?
          "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
          It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

-Caleb

Comment

dayum those are blinging ass wheels.

also I have a set of 33 12.50 15's that would be great on those wheels. Yours for a hundo.
              1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
              1999 sierra
              1967 M725 Big and Slow
              -Dan

Comment

30 for the rims.
                -Caleb

Comment

I have 15x10 6lug rims. I know they fit chevy lug pattern. They are white wagon wheels with a little rust.

Comment

i already have the wagon wheels on my wago. i was hoping to find some cragar soft 8's, but i haven't seen/don't know if they even make them in six lug patterns

Comment

fred knows the rims i have. black american racing rims no rust, small scrapes. 15x10 me thinks. they held my old 33's. let me knows!!!!!!!!! I need to sell them so bad, i hate the bank

edit. and yes they are 6 lug and will bolt up w/o a problem
                      Last edited by hippie metal; 07-20-2009, 11:53 AM.
                      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                      didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                      Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                      he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                      Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                      i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
                        fred knows the rims i have. black american racing rims no rust, small scrapes. 15x10 me thinks. they held my old 33's. let me knows!!!!!!!!! I need to sell them so bad, i hate the bank

edit. and yes they are 6 lug and will bolt up w/o a problem

not trying to be a dick but just wondering, didnt you also crown a tire badly with those rims? they arent the right size for 33's unless all you do is drive and not wheel and you may slip the bead, especially if you air down. i just dont want annie running into more problems down the road
                        I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

i'm guessing because they're 10" wide? i got 33X12.5's on 10" rims. its actually what is recommended by tire manufactures. 8" is a lil small but wont harm anything. i have haven't had a problem. and it leaves room to go to 13.5"+ wide which would be sweet on a full size
                          2 tj's
                          3 yj's
                          2 xj's
                          i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

kk cool, i was unsure thats all
                            I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=818939

these are very close to me, but act fast it looks like someone is already interested. just a suggestion. pretty cheap for good condition tires
                              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
                              X