Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
    http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=818939

these are very close to me, but act fast it looks like someone is already interested. just a suggestion. pretty cheap for good condition tires
    yeah i saw those, but if you look at the picture those are definitely NOT 75% tread like it says in the photo so I am not sure about them

Comment

oh and also, i'm trying to find a set of wheels and tires together so i don't have to worry about mounting them or anything. the classic bolt up and run, you know? eh? eh?

so yeah, thanks for that post pedro. A for effort

oh and also i am not getting 13.5's...too huge. the truck is already the widetrack version, i do not need any extra width. lol

Comment

No prob, just saw them and thought, eh, why not
        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

A guy at work has 4 Chapparal AT's mounted on chevy 6 lugs wheels. I'm not sure what they are as far as a numerical bolt pattern but I just looked at them tonight. The tires are at about 75% tread.
          2000 XJ
          2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
            A guy at work has 4 Chapparal AT's mounted on chevy 6 lugs wheels. I'm not sure what they are as far as a numerical bolt pattern but I just looked at them tonight. The tires are at about 75% tread.
            if you could figure out the bolt pattern and how much he wants for them that would be excellent

Comment

the pattern will work if it's coming off a chevy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
                not trying to be a dick but just wondering, didnt you also crown a tire badly with those rims? they arent the right size for 33's unless all you do is drive and not wheel and you may slip the bead, especially if you air down. i just dont want annie running into more problems down the road
                nah. i think your thinking of the last set from the cherokee. the front style rims i gave hawk. as far as my knowledge goes, and the last time i looked them over they didnt have a problem, and minimal to no rock rash. as far as them being to big for 33's, poppy cock. i wheeled those with my 33's and never popped a bead, even aired down. they were bought with the intention of running 33/12.5s. and no worries, you didnt come off as a dick, just showing general concern.
                Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Working...
                X