33`s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 33`s

There comes a time in every mans life where he needs bigger tires. Mine is now. If you have 33x12.50x15`s in good shape (not AT`s) and are willing to hold onto them for me until the end of the month or early next month let me know.

BTW I know netrachamp is selling claws before people start saying that
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

You DONOT want claws. They last way too long on road... even when you run them @ 12PSI for months. They are too good off road. The sidewalls never seem to blow.

99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
    http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

i was wheelin with Box yesterday and i saw his tires at work and they are great,just might be my next choice in tires. good time yeterday...cant wait to go again.
      1995 xj 3"RC 33" BFG At

Comment

lulz claws suck.... i still have my hankook dynapro mt's if your interested i can hold em

Comment

people who shit on claws never wheeled them

they worked good for me

Comment

ive wheeled em..... and i still say they're shit.

Comment

Claws suck? I remember ur hankooks not making ut up a ledge at mabell that Caleb walked up open/open and AT's
              98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

prolly because he was open remember how the locker in the rear slipping in the snow/rain? yeah thats right you have to tell the whole story dumb ass and dont forget the other 5 ledges i didnt spin up and you went around em all and caleb and joe had a hard time...... thought it was pretty common knowledge that it was the locker..... or maybe the fact i was still at 25 psi when everyone else was running around at around 10.....

Comment

Feel free to set up a thread about claws, this isnt the thread for that

Comment

I have bfg 33s on soft 8s that are still kickin around for some reason.

Comment

MT`s? How much tread? How much without the wheels?

Comment

http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3448

Really don't want to separate them but make an offer if interested.

Comment

Pics dont work on the ship. If you still have them when I get off I`ll let ya know

Comment

I`de like to get something with a little more tread then that thanks though

Comment

Working...
                            X