5 on 5.5 rims with any tires that hold air

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 on 5.5 rims with any tires that hold air

I need to get a set of rollers for a jeep I am getting. Don't want to pay much or maybe borrow?
    1950 Willys Trail Rig
    2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

i swear

everything i try to give away for months, then realize nobody wants them. I then scrap them then about a week later someone needs them

sorry
    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

haha, it has happened to me also

thanks tho
      1950 Willys Trail Rig

Comment

i have 2 rims you could nab if you want. the tires might hold air.
        Originally posted by Fast Orange
        if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
        I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

owen, i have 4 steelies with bald 33" tires on them at my parents. im stopping buy today and i will see if he got rid of them yet.
          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
            owen, i have 4 steelies with bald 33" tires on them at my parents. im stopping buy today and i will see if he got rid of them yet.
            Cool sounds good. 33's might be a little big but I think they could work.
            1950 Willys Trail Rig

Comment

you're a bit aways but i got 5 rollers jsut sittin you could borrow. i do need the rims back later in the year, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawky Clause View Post
                you're a bit aways but i got 5 rollers jsut sittin you could borrow. i do need the rims back later in the year, though.
                location?
                1950 Willys Trail Rig

Comment

Danbury, CT

Comment

hey owen i might have a set that you could barrow from when i had my ranger they were 5.5 because i have the 9 inch and dana 44 in it, i'm only in clinton

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
                      hey owen i might have a set that you could barrow from when i had my ranger they were 5.5 because i have the 9 inch and dana 44 in it, i'm only in clinton
                      cool man, let me know for sure, and I can grab them when I get my truck back
                      1950 Willys Trail Rig

Comment

hey give me pm me i'll give ya my #, how long would you need these for? they're all good tires on black painted steelies i believe

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
                          hey give me pm me i'll give ya my #, how long would you need these for? they're all good tires on black painted steelies i believe
                          I will need them in a couple weeks, for a couple of weeks. Do you want to sell them
                          1950 Willys Trail Rig

Comment

i'm not sure at this point because we use them in the CJ's i'll have to check and see

Comment

Working...
                            X