No announcement yet.

I NEED a Sye and a cv driveshaft for my Yj

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im sure you've done your research but i'm bored so . . . this is the minimum needed for a soa. reweld perches on top with right pinion angles. reweld shock mounts/new longer shocks. drop pitman arm(at the very least, look into high steer set ups. it will have bump steer with this but i guarentee it'll be nowhere near as bad as those 2" shackles u got on there now are doing) and extended quick discos sway bars. sye and cv shaft. fab traction bar for back. u will be rolling on 35's relatively safely there. but if u do any type of wheeling or use the gas pedal anymore than your grandma your gonna need a new back axle. 8.8s with 4.10s, discs, and lsds can be had for 200 and their the right bolt pattern and pretty much same length (like a half in. difference), slap one of them in there and your geared for 35's pretty good. regear the front and put a lunchbox in there and you have a pretty stout rig. it doesn't all have to be done at once but the first shit i said needs to be

if u can weld it can be done relatively cheaply. but a project like it definetly needs to be planned out ahead and alot of time set aside to do it. take your time and make sure everything is right or it will be nothing but problems down the road
    Last edited by Arundlemcbrundle; 05-07-2009, 03:52 AM.
    2 tj's
    3 yj's
    2 xj's
    i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Mhm Not sure if i still wanna go Soa to much work for my first jeep thinking just do lift kit but still i need sye and cv driveshaft so my angles arnt that bad
      95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Comment

i have a CV driveshaft for a 4" lift and i have a stock xj front drive shaft
        1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepbonehead View Post
          i have a CV driveshaft for a 4" lift and i have a stock xj front drive shaft
          How much for the 4" Cv driveshaft?
          95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Comment

Working...
          X