Garage / Storage Space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garage / Storage Space

Figured it was worth a shot to post up here but I'm looking for any kind of space to rent that I can lock up the Jeep or Pickup, both bikes, and some crap. Some place that I can wrench would be nice too. Just looking for now but if you guys hear of a neighbor renting their garage or any space thats not too expensive let me know.
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

yea but depends where your looking

Comment

i've looked at some shops here in milford. 2 bay, 1200 sq ft, $750 per month. Not bad if you get some buddies to go in with you.
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Well I live in West Haven so pretty close to there. Even as far west as Fairfield, or north as Hamden would work because its only 20 mins on 95.

Zullo, where is this? Is it only one garage?

Comment

nope. right off bic drive along the railroad tracks. there are ALOT of them, mostly all small businesses. The one i looked at, had a cabinet maker on one side and a guy with a race car on the other side.

There are alot of shops/properties like that in Wallingford too, those ones are cheaper and nicer, but 30 minutes farther.
          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Might be something to look into. Maybe I`ll drag you along once I get home

Comment

There is a bunch on island lane or rd which ever it Is. 1100square ft bathroom heat 200amp 3 phase 1 be is asking 850 a month. They have been for rent for a while he will probably work on price. They are brand new

Comment

Oh yeah near that ghetto car wash?

Comment

Not sure where ghetto car wash is but if you cone down by Texas rd house you go under highway and they are on the road on right and about 200 ft down on right

Comment

Ohh okay I know where you're talking. If I can get that for 500 a month I think I would do that. Like the idea that its heated

Comment

Di Natale Rentals, Rt 68 in Durham about 5 mins from exit 15 off of I-91. I rented there 2 years, my shops were 900-1000sf $415-$430/mo. They have some in Wallingford, I hear they are even less not far from exit 13 off of I-91. The most inportant thing to look at when you rent is the electrical service, my first shop was only 30 amp, I would have to unplug everything else to run my welder. The second shop was 100amp, which was plenty for basic wrenching.
                      1950 Willys Trail Rig
                      2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

Thanks Owen, thats good advice!

Comment

i rent out storage and garages...

i dont think you want to travel to nj tho lol
                          2 tj's
                          3 yj's
                          2 xj's
                          i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Working...
                          X