2005 - 2007 ram diesel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 - 2007 ram diesel

If you see one at a dealer or your neighbor is selling it post up! I know its kind of a long shot but keep your eyes open. Autotrader and craigsliat only cover so much.

2500 or 3500 diesel, not dully
    4 door short bed
    4x4
    Low miles
    Prefer leather interior
    No damage, no engine mods, no emissions bullshit

Keep your eyes open SIS. Thanks in advance!
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Best years right there

Comment

Originally posted by bmxnick7 View Post
      Best years right there
      Not screwing around here my friend

Comment

I will check at work tomorrow,if we dont have anything im sure we will get one in.

Comment

another place to look is the dodge cummins desiel forums, beween there and craigslist you should be able to find one.

Comment

Cool guys thanks

Comment

Checked today the only thing we have is an 08 and i think its sold but i'll keep my eyes open.We get stuff in all the time.

Comment

I seen an 07 I believe, it was at the dodge dealership on rt. 5 in meriden

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
                  I seen an 07 I believe, it was at the dodge dealership on rt. 5 in meriden
                  Calling tomorrow. I have 3 dealerships looking as of today

Comment

My uncle has one for sale. I'll try and get some Info for you
                    95 xj JY 3" 35" truxus mt's

Comment

Originally posted by murdered out manche View Post
                      My uncle has one for sale. I'll try and get some Info for you
                      Year? Specs?

Comment

2006 quad cab, srw, short bed, cummins, auto, 110k, great condition in and out, with 9.5' plow and bed sized salt spreader 30k
                        95 xj JY 3" 35" truxus mt's

Comment

Can you take a pick? Does he want to sell it with the plow? I don't need one

Comment

Don't settle for one without the power sliding rear window! Haha. I wouldn't overlook a 6.7, in my opinion the 68rfe trans with the factory exhaust brake and tow haul mode is worth putting up with the emissions (until the truck is out of warranty at least, and you can delete all that stuff). Plus the 6.7 will run with biodiesel blends, I have heard the Common rail 5.9s don't like it very much.
                            1950 Willys Trail Rig
                            2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by OWEN View Post
                              Don't settle for one without the power sliding rear window! Haha. I wouldn't overlook a 6.7, in my opinion the 68rfe trans with the factory exhaust brake and tow haul mode is worth putting up with the emissions (until the truck is out of warranty at least, and you can delete all that stuff). Plus the 6.7 will run with biodiesel blends, I have heard the Common rail 5.9s don't like it very much.
                              Thanks owen! How's yours been treating you?

Comment

Working...
                              X