Emergency Leaf Spring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency Leaf Spring

I need a single 3-4.5 leaf spring pack or main leaf for a rustys 3" leaf pack.

We also need to be able to pick it up tomorrow.

If you are selling a set of two, we will buy that.

Whatever you have let me know, contact via phone.

thank you all very much
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

I have 2 leafs from a 6.5" pack. Not the main leaf, but the 2nd biggest & the smallest.

Not sure if that would help or not?
    99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
    http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

I have the rest of the pack frm that, in my garage I can drop them off tomorow if ma trac bar is done. If not I can still drop them off the trac bar would just be a bonus
      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

what the hell did you do this time?
        "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
        It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
          what the hell did you do this time?
          X2 ahahaha
          -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
            I have the rest of the pack frm that, in my garage I can drop them off tomorow if ma trac bar is done. If not I can still drop them off the trac bar would just be a bonus
            lol does it have the main leaf?? that's all we really need. The eyelet sheered off the main leaf.
            Ohhh, and i am not at work today. so clayton made your shit, not me lol.

Doug, thanks but we need a main leaf.

ohhh and fred, it wasn't me this time.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

yea they do have the main leafs. there dougs old 6.5s but they should work.
              -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
                ohhh and fred, it wasn't me this time.
                Likely story...
                "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                  yea they do have the main leafs. there dougs old 6.5s but they should work.
                  i gave nick your number. he will be in touch.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Thanks Matt for posting this up,and thank you Caleb for the leaf springs.All went well.

Comment

Working...
                    X