SiS for a cause.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SiS for a cause.....

alright SiS offroad, as most of you know, my mighty green xj that could is now dead.

Anyways, I am beginning the quest to create a vehicle designed for use at this OER and this OER only. For on the last day of this epic adventure there is to be a race up crawl daddy as well as a revengification of shoot the moon from last years OER III in the RJN Motortards red xj.

So thus begins the quest to build a rig suited for this type of single time destruction. Now i know that many of vehicles go to junkyards to die a shameful death, but whatever vehicle i may be granted with will undoubtedly die an honorable and worthy death. I can assure it will go out with a bang, so to speak.

So you may ask, why have i come to you SiS offroad with this story???

Because the beginning stages of this project may lay in one of your hands, for it is known that through some forceful lobbying, free vehicles are often obtained. This is why i bring you here.

The only requirements are that it runs and that it has a functioning 4 wheel drive system.

some old pickup truck, a cherokee or comanche on its last legs, whatever you have to give can make this feat possible.

For any man willing to come through on this shall recieve eternal exaltcation from the SiS offroad community. Their portrait shall be hung in the mighty hall of heroes and their name forever enscribed into the pages of this epic tale.

Now lets get this done guys, and lets go get us some that beautiful sunday afternoon. :headband:
    Last edited by Zullock Holmes; 06-07-2011, 10:38 PM.
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

If the MJ isnt gone It goes to you sir.
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Caleb, if you are serious..... then i will fix the unibody, find some 33's and a 29 spline rear axle and actually get this thing legit.

In that MJ i will also do a legit full passenger compartment cage, A and B pillars, legit stuff, DOM tube. fixed legnth bling square stock lowers.

After OER she is all yours again. I see it as 200 bucks worth the steel and alot of labor, i can find someone to donate 33's and i'm sure i can drum up a 8.25 for cheap. Just hope she lives past the abuse.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

caleb you cannot pass that up dude, its pretty much everything you want to do fabwise with that thing....

I'll even chop the bed.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Working...
        X