No announcement yet.

NEED a "GO FAST"!! Looking for a bike!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED a "GO FAST"!! Looking for a bike!

I just realized this is the first summer i am about to go through w/out my "race" hobby. I had a bike last summer and sold it so i can buy the current XJ w/ cash so since its not even all that warm out and i'm already depressed about not having something to go to the track w/, i decided i should at least get a bike again. Anyone see any around or have one they are lookin to sell let me know. Lookin to spend around 5 or $6,000 max. Ive checked bargain news and craigslist...only a few caught my eye so far. Thanks!

P.S...Interested in Honda RR, CBR F4I, Yamaha R1's etc etc....not into the harley style yet.

Check out Bandofriders.net, thats how I found out about this site. They have an entire section about bikes for sale, and I know theres a least a few in that price range.
    06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

I've got a 2008 r6, 144 Miles on it, I'd let it go for 7k if your interested? PM for details

Comment

don't forget a buell. yeah they are Harley's... sport bike Harleys

Comment

http://albany.craigslist.org/mcy/1066414492.html
          99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
          http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

OMG....nevermind guys thanks anyways, i'm like so buying that pink vespa

I figured buells were too expensive to even consider.

grntj you have a pm, and bluewarrior thanks for the website, looks like i can at least get some good info over there.

Comment

give me some bikes your looking for and i see what i can find. my uncles a dealer. i saw a 2007 suzuki gsxr 1000 with 1600miles for $7600
              Last edited by jeepxj88; 03-12-2009, 12:06 PM.

Comment

sell ya my 99 fzrr600 with full vance and hines and exhaust stage 2 jet kit and sprockets for $1900

Comment

Originally posted by max_stryker View Post
                  sell ya my 99 fzrr600 with full vance and hines and exhaust stage 2 jet kit and sprockets for $1900
                  interesting, how many miles? i might be looking to get a bike this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by jeepxj88 View Post
                    give me some bikes your looking for and i see what i can find. my uncles a dealer. i saw a 2007 suzuki gsxr 1000 with 1600miles for $7600
                    Wow! Good deal, love the newer gixxers. I'm fine w/ any 2001-new 600 or 1000. gixxer, cbr f4I, RR, R1, R6 Let me know if he has a website w/ inventory. Thanks!

Comment

Just man up and get a Ninja. I found mine on bargaineews.com but check craigslist too
                      I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by XJFez View Post
                        Wow! Good deal, love the newer gixxers. I'm fine w/ any 2001-new 600 or 1000. gixxer, cbr f4I, RR, R1, R6 Let me know if he has a website w/ inventory. Thanks!
                        hes a dealer in florida. but mostly harleys and choppers, we can get any bike at any auction. i looked up in new england only 2 gixxers all over $7500. ill kept my eye out for you.

Comment

Gixxers usually hold their value better then any other Jap sport bike. Your list looks good, when I was buying mine I had a similar one. I rode an F4I and its comfortable bike (The F actually stands for "friendly" and if you ride one you'll know what i'm talking about. I never got to ride a yamaha but I rode an 03 GSXR and loved it but it was too much. I ended up with the Ninja because it is everything I wanted. I take it back and forth to school (300 miles round trip, I did that on election day) and have no problems. The bike is more of a true track bike I fell in love with it when I first got on
                          I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

you're right, here is the F4I that i owned last summer...

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...t=IMG_0557.jpg

Comment

nah man, buell's are reasonable.

Comment

Working...
                              X