2000 grand cherokee lift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 grand cherokee lift

my buddy is looking for a 2000 grand cherokee lift. do any of you have one or know of anyone selling one or know where he can find one decently priced?
    2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport, 4.0L I6, stock for now

how much lift? you could probably get 4 2 inch spacers for like a hundred bucks. I don't think you need track bars and control arms for that small of a lift but I also don't know much about grands
    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
    1999 sierra
    1967 M725 Big and Slow
    -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
      how much lift? you could probably get 4 2 inch spacers for like a hundred bucks. I don't think you need track bars and control arms for that small of a lift but I also don't know much about grands
      im not positive but i think i remember pete saying you need a track bar for anything around 3 inches and up. and also if it is a full time 4wd or "quadradrive" it has a different front driveshaft that will go kaplooeee if you lift it over an inch or 2

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

http://kevinsoffroad.com/
        99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
        http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

I put a 3.5 in lift on my buddies 98 grand and the kit just had me drill the hole 3/4 of an inch over on the trackbar axle mount, and a relocation type bracket for the rear.
          God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Originally posted by LittleD View Post
            I put a 3.5 in lift on my buddies 98 grand and the kit just had me drill the hole 3/4 of an inch over on the trackbar axle mount, and a relocation type bracket for the rear.
            98 is a ZJ, 2000 is a WJ

And yea check what 4wd system and t-case you have. Quadra drive is a bitch, over 2 inches I highly recommend getting a double cardan driveshaft from somewhere like Carolina Driveline. Over 3" you have to deal with rear 3-link upper a-arm spacers as well. The more I read about it lifting a WJ is not a cheap task.
            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
            X