Jeep parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep parts

Bunch of misc. parts for sale that I have found around cleaning. Most parts are around $5 per part or $15 for a set of 4 unless otherwise listed. If you need it delivered we can work something out. Here is a list of most of the parts but let me know if you need something not listed.
    2 D35 u-bolt plates
    1 full stock shock set and 2 more front shocks
    2 full stock control arm sets for D30
    1 steering column with keys, tilt wheel, cruise control, and ignition switch $20
    1 power steering pump bracket w/o belt tensioning brackets
    1 heat/A/C control
    1 radio with cassette player
    4 stock coils
    1 1990 chrome stock grille $10
    2 D30 sway bar links
    4 stock fender flares in bad condition but could be restored easily or just put on to avoid police
    1 large overhead console in fair condition
    2 front D30 wheel hubs $20 ea.
    1 4.0L I-6 was in good condition when pulled. Currently does not have top end attached but will include. $100 o.b.o
    Misc. exhaust piping (about enough for a full XJ cat-back system w/o muffler)
    Misc. A/C components/hoses (no compressor)
    Many other misc. parts including lines, pigtails, brackets...etc.
    Send me a PM or a call/text at 860-575-4601.

Admins, Sorry I posted 2 for sale threads but I could not figure out how to change the title on the other one. If would like to change the title to "1987 drag Camaro and Jeep parts" and add this post, please do.
    Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
    93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
    Eric

Found an electrical fan, a tie rod, a drag link, a steering shock, and a power steering pump w/o resivour. Also now for sale
    Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
    93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
    Eric

Comment

how many miles is on the engine? a guy at work is looking for one
      94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
      3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

I also found 3 D35 u-bolts from a Tomken lift kit, if I look harder I can probably find the 4th. $10 for those (all 4).

Originally posted by jeepbogger4x4 View Post
        how many miles is on the engine? a guy at work is looking for one
        It came out of a jeep with 15X,XXX don't know exactly the X's values. But it has been cleaned and stripped down for a quick restoration and is sitting in my garage.
        Eric

Comment

chrome grille is just the center piece, or the light bezels too? that and hub bearings pl0x
          2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
          MK2 Jetta > M3
          Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Color of the steering column? With steering wheel?
            88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

how much for the PS stuff, might as well fix that leak on my heep as well
              1992 xj Briarwood
              Disconnect d30 5.13 Super 35 kit 5.13 36x14x18 TSL's
              Welded front and rear
              13' LED roof lights
              Disco ball
              Truck nuts
              Spinners

Comment

Originally posted by SwampThing View Post
                chrome grille is just the center piece, or the light bezels too? that and hub bearings pl0x
                They are in good condition (no cracks or dings, etc.) they could just use a polish. And sure I found the bezels and you can have those with the grill but I would like and extra $5 for adding the bezels but I do want to say that it is off of a 90 so I don't know how well it would fit other year XJ's. The hub bearings I have absolutely no idea of condition so probably knock it down to 10 a piece.

Originally posted by Wide-J View Post
                Color of the steering column? With steering wheel?
                It is gray and yes I don't have the tools to remove a steering wheel so it is still on there.

Originally posted by H8PVMT View Post
                how much for the PS stuff, might as well fix that leak on my heep as well
                Sorry, unfortunately it sold.
                Eric

Comment

bump
                  Eric

Comment

overhead counsle pic please
                    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

deff interested in some a/c parts depending on what year there off of

Comment

Originally posted by kappy View Post
                        deff interested in some a/c parts depending on what year there off of
                        They are off of a 90 and to be honest I don't know the condition of any of the parts but you can come by and scrounge my parts shelves for them if you want them you can have them.

Here is the overhead console. I believe everything works. May need some new headliner adhesive in a couple places but over all no issues.

Eric

Comment

dont think they will work i need 97+ ac

Comment

Working...
                          X