No announcement yet.

Parting out WJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listen guys, i'm not running a freaking charity here. I try to be a nice guy, and i'm giving low prices on everything, even giving stuff away if you're buying other parts. I even check ebay and junk yards to make sure i'm way under their prices. When I give shipping quotes, that's what it is. Don't talk shit to me because I won't lower the price after shipping. If you got a problem, call the carrier. I don't make the prices. I don't mind working with you within reason when shipping is incredible but when I sell you something at 1/4 of what ANY yard will charge you, and it's going to cost a few dollars to ship it, i don't want to here your whinning; Get in your car and drive your ass to my house if it's that big of a deal.
    Last edited by flexxthese; 03-27-2010, 04:22 PM.

Comment

How much for the powersteering pump?
      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by flexxthese View Post
        Listen guys, i'm not running a freaking charity here. I try to be a nice guy, and i'm giving low prices on everything, even giving stuff away if you're buying other parts. I even check ebay and junk yards to make sure i'm way under their prices. When I give shipping quotes, that's what it is. Don't talk shit to me because I won't lower the price after shipping. If you got a problem, call the carrier. I don't make the prices. I don't mind working with you within reason when shipping is incredible but when I sell you something at 1/4 of what ANY yard will charge you, and it's going to cost a few dollars to ship it, i don't want to here your whinning; Get in your car and drive your ass to my house if it's that big of a deal.
        FWIW, 300 is not cheap at all for those seats. Not busting on you, just letting you know according to yard prices.
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
          FWIW, 300 is not cheap at all for those seats. Not busting on you, just letting you know according to yard prices.

That's fine. I have a pending sale for my asking price so someone thought it was okay haha. Can't find em much cheaper elsewhere. I was talking about selling something for 50 that's worth 200 an I get called an asshole because its 12$ to ship it. Then I get a PM about how they can't afford it and would appreciate it for free. And don't even get me started on craigslist responses lol

Comment

Originally posted by flexxthese View Post
            That's fine. I have a pending sale for my asking price so someone thought it was okay haha. Can't find em much cheaper elsewhere. I was talking about selling something for 50 that's worth 200 an I get called an asshole because its 12$ to ship it. Then I get a PM about how they can't afford it and would appreciate it for free. And don't even get me started on craigslist responses lol
            car-part.com is where i searched prices on WJ seats, i bought one a couple years ago through there. if you dont already use it, it could be a good reference piece for you to help in the future
            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
              car-part.com is where i searched prices on WJ seats, i bought one a couple years ago through there. if you dont already use it, it could be a good reference piece for you to help in the future

Good lookn. That's a good site since it shows part quality and such. I use it all the time. For higher end or popular items I like referencing with ebay since I could always toss it up there

Comment

SO uhh Power steering pump price?
                -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

rear bumper color? price?

Comment

Anyone hear from this guy in the past few days?

Comment

is the tie rod, an upgrade for a stock tj tie rod?
                      4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

nevermind i found my answer
                        4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

zoom

Comment

Originally posted by lakailimited06 View Post
                            whats the cheapest you'd take for the 44a rear axle?
                            i also have a 44a axle that you can buy if you dont buy his.
                            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

already have an 8.8 being put in but thanks both of you
                              -Jason
                              99WJ 4.0
                              IRO 3", SYE, D30 aussie/8.8 aussie, 4.10s, 33's, skids/bumpers

Comment

Working...
                              X