Parting out WJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parting out WJ

I'll sell the whole thing as is right now for $800 or negotiate a little and add in some beer and get it out of here asap.

1999 V8:
    Black leather power/heated seats, black and tan interior. Body is primed. 247TC. Will sell anything and everything off this thing, even chop the roof off if someone needs it. The jeep is complete as of today 3/25/10 so post any requests or PM me. I have someone who is giving some interest in purchasing the thing as a whole but i'm pretty sure they're going to flake like everyone else who begs for quotes then disapears.. i can't wait much longer for them to make up there mind so i might as well start advertising and gaining interest. I only drove the thing about 20 miles, everything worked including the tc, but the radio doesn't turn on (i will be testing it this weekend) but all parts are as is. $250 for either axle rotor to rotor, $400 for both...$150 for the 247. ANYTHING else just ask. If you want pictures of a specific part, just ask. I have a solid history on JU,JF,and MC and located IN Waterbury

EDIT FOR OTHER PARTS I FORGOT THAT ARE STACKED IN MY BASEMENT:

freedom edition side rails with modified brackets to fit any 1999-2004 grand cherokee $170 SOLD
    freedom edition wheels with tires $450 obo PENDING
    Timberlines with VERY good tread cooper discoverers $400 obo
    front laredo bumper (a different one from the part out) $50
    Turn signal switch - $5.50 or a can of skoal
    Bug guard - $5.50 or a can of skoal
    4 camel door panels - $20 a piece or $50 for all four
    Camel center console - $35
    Rear cargo covers (black or camel) $20 each one is missing one nub to hold it open..no biggie
    Last edited by flexxthese; 04-12-2010, 11:11 AM.

Can you get a picture of the seats? And possibly a price youre looking for on them?
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

upper and lower control arms?
      "Life's tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." John Wayne

88 Jeep Comanche 4.0/AW-4/NP231/D30/D35
      95 Chevy K1500 ext. cab 350/4L60E/NP208
      91 GMC Sonoma 2wd 4.3/700R4 (gotta have something that gets good gas mileage!)

Comment

DubJay steering for teh win?
        2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
        MK2 Jetta > M3
        Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

jesus christ guys that was quick.

$300 is the latest offer on the seats but money talks and so does how fast i get it. The next chance i'll have to toy with it will be saturday so i'll have pictures up saturday afternoonish. There's no rips, tears, etc. Some wear lines in the front seats but that's it. The rear seats i'm pretty sure the dude had no friends because they are practically brand new.

Front upper and lowers or rear a arm an lowers? Either way they're available. Make an offer.

Comment

Where are you located? Any pictures of it currently? Do you live in Suffield? I'm interested in the seats.
            2000 XJ
            2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

wj brake booster/master cylinder??
              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

$40 total for the brake booster and master cylinder picked up.

I work in Suffield but have a crazy schedule so as long as it doesn't interupt the very little sleep I get I could meet you out there by Bradley. No pictures of it currently, but i'll get some up saturday. Looks like a typical WJ in black primer though

Comment

PM me your cell phone, I'll give you a call tomorrow.
                  Where in suffield do you work?
                  2000 XJ
                  2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Originally posted by flexxthese View Post
                    Front upper and lowers or rear a arm an lowers? Either way they're available. Make an offer.
                    front ones, and i hate hearing that lol...i dunno, 20 each? assuming theyre the stock ones....
                    "Life's tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." John Wayne

88 Jeep Comanche 4.0/AW-4/NP231/D30/D35
                    95 Chevy K1500 ext. cab 350/4L60E/NP208
                    91 GMC Sonoma 2wd 4.3/700R4 (gotta have something that gets good gas mileage!)

Comment

mehh, I wish seats weren't so expensive.
                      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

how much for the headlights head light support and front doors, thinking about making some half doors also how much for rear upper control arm a- arm whatever you want to call it if the bushings are good
                        wj 4" lift 32s jk moabs arb, waiting to go in aussied 44 with 4.56s rock krawler long arms jks rock rails 34" narrow swamper tsl's

Comment

PM sent

Comment

whats the cheapest you'd take for the 44a rear axle?
                            -Jason
                            99WJ 4.0
                            IRO 3", SYE, D30 aussie/8.8 aussie, 4.10s, 33's, skids/bumpers

Comment

You send me the money in advance ill take 210. Otherwise 250 since I'm getting a lot of response over it

Comment

Working...
                              X