Feeler:FS 1995 stock XJ w/ 58k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeler:FS 1995 stock XJ w/ 58k

If anyone is interested let me know. I was about to lift it so i have the RE6130 kit on the way (shipped and due in this wed.) Swapped out the coils for the 3.5" and was plannin on putting a 3/4" spacer in and leaving out the shackles. Anyways, i paid $1050 for the kit shipped and i would like to get as close to that as possible.
    The jeep has 58k original miles, i'm the second owner, bought it off an old lady that used it to get groceries. It runs and drives like its brand new. I already trimmed the front fenders a little and angled the front bumper, added tow hooks, and bed lined the interior floor. I'm thinking $3500 OBO?
    I also have the brand new KM2's mounted and balanced on rock crawlers. Since these wont fit on my WJ b/c of the stupid lug patter change, i obviously have to get rid of them too. 32x11.50x15 w/ 4.5" BS. $1000 OBO.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...rent=NEWXJ.jpg

and my trim:
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...t=IMG_0572.jpg
    Last edited by XJFez; 02-22-2009, 01:09 PM. Reason: added pics of XJ

Pics???!??
    Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
    My "Bucket" Build
    MilitaryJeepers.com
    ‚——P--;===±--= <-
    !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

why did i find 2 xj's for sale the day after i bought one
      I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
        why did i find 2 xj's for sale the day after i bought one
        Thats the way it always is.

Comment

Change of plans, i was selling b/c i plan on enlisting in the air force towards the end of the summer, and i had no place to store it. Long story short i found someone to put a few miles a week on it and store it while i'm gone, so i'm keeping everything.

Comment

Working...
          X