No announcement yet.

Part Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you split the T-case and SYE I`ll pay-pal you the money for the SYE when I get paid..around the 4th of July and pick it up when I get back
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

trade you my red xj........sike/psych
      I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Sorry to everyone who was interested, but i had to do what i had to do. the guy who was interested in the whole rig came by today and ended up taking it home.

really sad to see it go, but glad to have some cash in my pocket. I didnt make one tenth of what i put into it, but hell, thats life i guess. Im just glad it went to someone who will use it rather than the scrap yard.

so sorry again guys, i feel bad that there was so much interest just to have it sold whole.

as for me, i gotta get my shit together with school and work and what not, so im sad to say I wont be buying another rig for a while. need a break from the sport untill i have the means to enjoy it. I am still going to try to stay active in the club however, and when I can, I'll come back strong.

Hell, I might even become one of those XJ retards.

Bye Bye Speed-J. I'll miss you.
        "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
        It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
          Sorry to everyone who was interested, but i had to do what i had to do. the guy who was interested in the whole rig came by today and ended up taking it home.

Hell, I might even become one of those XJ retards.

timmay
          99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
          http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

you make me sad
              I drive a Datsun

Comment

im glad i got to see it once, even if it only wheeled for a few minutes
                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                  im glad i got to see it once, even if it only wheeled for a few minutes
                  Fucking burn on fred so bad.

and fucking wtf fred. ANSWER YOUR PHONE! FUCK YOUR SLEEP!

Comment

Working...
                  X