Large welding gas bottle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large welding gas bottle

I have a Welding gas bottle that I own that I would like to sell. I use a lot of gas so I am setup with a contract now.

75/25 Mixed Mig Gas - This is the largest bottle you can get for MIG gas, stands about 5' tall, 1' diameter. It can be filled at AirGas for $144, with no yearly fee. This is a good deal for a hobbyist, this size bottle will last years. I can even include a long gas hose to go to your machine, if you want to leave the bottle stationary and move your welder about your shop. There is still some gas left in it. $50 for the bottle and $144 to get it filled. A bottle deposit is $150 alone for this size.

Availible immediately, call anytime (203) 444 7910. Thanks

20% off for SiS members
    Last edited by OWEN; 04-23-2009, 08:04 AM.
    1950 Willys Trail Rig
    2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

you going to the meet and greet? i am interested.
    never mind. ill be fine with my 60.
    Last edited by crosbike; 04-18-2009, 10:19 AM.

Comment

"crosmind"

- Hawk
      "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
      It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

If I had room, Id scoff that up in a heartbeat!
        88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

Originally posted by crosbike View Post
          you going to the meet and greet? i am interested.
          never mind. ill be fine with my 60.
          Sorry, I didn't make it, I was walking for MS

Still availible, but I cannot deliver it at this time
          1950 Willys Trail Rig
          2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

owen i might scoop this. donno if i want one this big but it might do

i got to check with ABCO, they might not fill the tank unless you buy it from them

edit, i just saw that airgass has a store somewhat close to me. ill call you later today owen.
            Last edited by grundlepunch; 04-20-2009, 10:03 AM.
            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Working...
            X