FREE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE

i have a D44 front end its useless for a jeep cuz its vacume disco. missing shafts and knuckles. outta a 90 something dodge. usable parts would be diff cover, carrier and other internals... idk what else. i think its 3.55's which also is kinda useless but if noone wants it im throwing it away.

#becauseJoeNitro

you could make some money if you bring it to a scrap yard.

me and justin used to get copper radiators and recycle them and made some $$$ at the scrap yard.

Comment

hey man

ill take the diff cover and the yoke, and ill give you 5 bucks for your troubles if you bring it to the meet and greet?

Comment

i was wonder about that disco

Comment

I'll take the vacuum disconnect unit and sway bar links if they are good, maybe the LCA's also
          1950 Willys Trail Rig
          2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

Owen i have no idea if the disco is good but ill get it off for ya. the links and LCS too if i can get em off haha

Mike ill bring the diff cover and if i can get it off the yoke....
            #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Thanks dude, do what you can do, no big deal either way
              1950 Willys Trail Rig
              2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

Hey i meant to call you today but forgot colton told me you were getting rid of the axles i was going to try to get to you frist guess i lost =( i was trying to replace d30 and d35 Your keeping the 8.8 or scraping that too
                95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Comment

the axles gone.... mike of got the diff cover for you.
                  #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Working...
                  X