No announcement yet.

1998 Jeep XJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant get the time off for OER this year cause my bosses suck. Someone buy this thing. Really cant stand looking at it in the garage anymore.
    -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
    -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
    -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
    -57 GMC Pickup
    -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

come to Rhode Island w me and the gang...got a buddy with some nasty private land in exeter...that way you can rekindle the romance with your rig...
      99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

Originally posted by kracker View Post
        come to Rhode Island w me and the gang...got a buddy with some nasty private land in exeter...that way you can rekindle the romance with your rig...
        No trailer no Tow rig and no registration :/
        -57 GMC Pickup
        -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

excuses, excuses, and excuses is all I hear we can do the resistors!
          Hack Shack Racing #4632 Jeep TJ

Comment

Originally posted by konastinky1234 View Post
            excuses, excuses, and excuses is all I hear we can do the resistors!
            John. I am simply exhausted from jumping through the hoops the government puts in place to register a vehicle. I do not have the physical energy to look into this any longer when I have already tried every work around. If you can fix it i would gladly pay you but as of right now its dead in the water.
            -57 GMC Pickup
            -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

Originally posted by CntStpTheStnk06 View Post
              John. I am simply exhausted from jumping through the hoops the government puts in place to register a vehicle. I do not have the physical energy to look into this any longer when I have already tried every work around. If you can fix it i would gladly pay you but as of right now its dead in the water.
              SOLD!
              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Doesn't it just need the four O2 wires extended from where they were cut back to post-cat O2 length and new O2 sensor installed?
                97 XJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                  Doesn't it just need the four O2 wires extended from where they were cut back to post-cat O2 length and new O2 sensor installed?
                  Sensor wires were ripped out of the harness. I cant even tell where they are supposed to be lol
                  -57 GMC Pickup
                  -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

Wiring diagram! Come on man! It's gonna take a little work but just do it and you won't have to jump through hoops, you can just reg like intended. It's not like you didn't see this coming since you got the thing...
                    97 XJ.

Comment

Wiring diagram! Come on man! It's gonna take a little work but just do it and you won't have to jump through hoops, you can just reg like intended. It's not like you didn't see this coming since you got the thing...
                      All the vacumme lines are busted as well. I fear that its not a big issue but a bunch of shitty little never ending issues
                      -57 GMC Pickup
                      -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

1998 Jeep XJ

Every used car has shitty never ending issues. Jeeps are some of the better ones. Seems like a small price to pay to get capable, streetable trail rig back to life. But if you're not feelin it anymore... resentment will just build so you might as well unload it.

I also feel like you will likely take a huge hit on value with it being unable to pass emissions. That's not the type of rig people look to buy and use as a trailer queen I don't think. And with good reason.

GLWS
                        Last edited by Harry; 07-14-2015, 12:19 PM.
                        97 XJ.

Comment

Every used car has shitty never ending issues. Jeeps are some of the better ones. Seems like a small price to pay to get capable, streetable trail rig back to life. But if you're not feelin it anymore... resentment will just build so you might as well unload it.

I also feel like you will likely take a huge hit on value with it being unable to pass emissions. That's not the type of rig people look to buy and use as a trailer queen I don't think. And with good reason.

GLWS

It can be registered by a new owner and used for 2 years emissions free. Its not sold yet so you never know. Might just decide to drive it untill they pull me over
                          -57 GMC Pickup
                          -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

Working...
                          X