• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1998 Jeep XJ

1998 Jeep Cherokee XJ Sport

Motor- Has the inline 6 4.0 liter. 120k all stock no motor mods
    Trans- 5spd Original to vehicle same millage new clutch at 108k
    Tcase- Stock Np231 original same millage Rustys Tcase Skid

Front Axle- HP Dana 30, 4.88 nitro gears, Lock-right locker, Aftermarket 1/4" brackets mounted fush with bottom of housing, Solid diff cover.
    steering- Steering is one ton and uses chevy one ton ends.
    Rear Axle- C8.25, 29 spline, 4.88 nitro gears, lock right rear locker, disc brake conversion, rustys diff guard, raised shock mounts.
    Suspension front- 4.5 inch front Rubicon express coils, double sheer track bar, Custom Radius arm Long Arm Setup, reinforced passenger upper control arm mount, Fox 2.0 12" shocks, extended brake lines.
    Suspension rear- 3.5 Iron rock off road military wrapped springs, jks 1.5" shackle, fox 2.0 10" remote resi shocks, rear shock hoops thru the floor with custom tire carrier.
    Rims/Tires - (5) Steel D windows with 35" Mickey Thompson MTZ's 70% rock rash from wheeling no plugs or dry rot
    Body- Unibody has frame siffeners in the center and front sections. The header pannel has a minor dent but other then that straight body. JCR stage 2 sliders and a home made front bumper thats tied into unibody. Jeep also has factory matching Lund Visor. Front Doors are removable and has factory gas tank skid

Not looking for trades unless its a pile of buggy parts. I purchased this vehicle from the first owner who was a family friend with 108k. This vehicle has been garaged and well maintained its whole life. I spent the time and used quality parts and piece together this rig. The jeep has proven to be very capable off road as well as a reliable driver for me traveling to wheel/ vacation ect. i am asking $4500 OBO

Last edited by CntStpTheStnk06; 11-26-2013, 06:56 AM.
    -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
    -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
    -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
    -57 GMC Pickup
    -Tim (OIIIIIO)

SAY WHAAAAAAAT???
    2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
    1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

ya zack want to buy an xj
      -57 GMC Pickup
      -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

Originally posted by CntStpTheStnk06 View Post
        ya zack want to buy an xj
        Dan.
        2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
        www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Ill bump this simply because it is a well put together for sale thread.
          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

I smell a part out
            Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by DizzDizz View Post
              I smell a part out
              I won't part out.
              -57 GMC Pickup
              -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

wow...i didnt see this coming...whats the future plans ,Tim???
                99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

Originally posted by kracker View Post
                  wow...i didnt see this coming...whats the future plans ,Tim???
                  A bad ass SisOffroad scooter.

Comment

Nobody ever wins the buggy route.
                    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by DizzDizz View Post
                      Nobody ever wins the buggy route.
                      yea not always..lol

it almost gets to the point when your better off with a buggy.... when it comes down to realizing that ya have a ton of cash invested and still it has its limitations...i notice thats when people sell their xjs...i know i did,haha...to make mine perform like a buggy it wouldve taken far more $$$ than just buying a good buggy/truggy platform and go from there...if Tim goes the buggy route i can only imagine what hed be capable of...good luck Timmy!
                      99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

im not worried about it...... have a list of parts i want if this thing sells it would be only a matter of days till i had tube delivered and parts on the way....... i have thought about it long and hard and the xj is too nice just to destroy. i built that thing from stock to where it is now in one year...... so if i keep that momentum up im sure i would be in the trails in a reasonable time frame
                        -57 GMC Pickup
                        -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

Originally posted by CntStpTheStnk06 View Post
                          I won't part out.
                          i believe those were my exact words about a year ago
                          2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
                          1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

The biggest limitation I see with XJ's are the drivers.
                            If you have one that you plan to keep the body straight on that that will be your limitation. For Tims, its way too nice to push past that point.
                            I really dont care, and will try and put mine through any where a buggy will go. Its not a buggy, but sometimes it seems close! lol. But it shows.
                            Dan.
                            2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
                            www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

XJs with big tires and good drivers who don't care about destroying the body can go 90% of where a buggy can go. If you go coilovers, remove 3/4 of the body, link the rear, stretch, etc. Then yeah. You can probably go where the buggies go. But then by that point, you pretty much have a buggy anyway...
                              97 XJ.

Comment

Working...
                              X